Chapter 24. Who the Heck Is Harold Hogan?

January 10, 2017. 2:30 PM.
Alina's POV.

"Alina, the All-Father requests your presence in the throne room." A guard says, popping his head into the library.

"We can finish learning the healing spell after we speak with Odin." Loki looks at me.

"Fine. We'll be right there." I wave the guard off.

"I wonder what Odin wants." I think aloud.

"I don't know. We're going to find out though." Loki says, walking out of the room.

I have to catch up because even after a month here, I still don't know my way around. I miss my map of where I'm living. Never realized how helpful that was.

"Ah, Alina. Thank you for joining me. We have something to discuss." Odin says.

"And that is?" I ask.

"It's been a month. I'm sorry, but you must go back to Midgard at once. Midgardians don't fit in well here in Asgard and we don't fit in well in Midgard. Go pack your things." Odin says sternly.

"Ok. I'll go get my stuff. Thanks for letting me stay here for as long as you did." I fake a smile.

Wow. This sucks. I thought I could stay for a while. At least I've almost mastered Asgardian magic. I learned how to speak Groot too! My time in Asgard was fun while it lasted. Where will I go? It's not like I can go to the Avengers. I could try to catch a ride with the Guardians. Could be fun, traveling across the galaxy. I could hide out with Fury or with Carol and Val.

"Lina! Are you ok? He just kicked you out of Asgard." Loki says, running up so he's next to me.

"I know. I'm not necessarily ok, I'm now homeless, but it could be worse. We could be attacked by aliens." I say, packing my stuff from Midgard.

"You have a point. I can come back with you and help get you a place to live."

"I'm fine. I turn sixteen tomorrow. I need to learn how to live on my own."

"You don't have to. That's all I'm saying."

"Thanks for teaching me magic. Come visit soon." I smile, walking out of my room. There's a guard outside, supposedly to take me to the Bifrost. After walking across the bridge, I get to the room where Hiemdall works. Not sure what it's called though. Then, the Bifrost opens. What I didn't expect, was for two of my favorite people to walk out.

"Hey, Lina. Long time, no see." Peter smiles.

"You're smiling. Why are you smiling? Oh, please don't tell me you two came to murder me." I groan.

"Why would we do that? Peter's just happy to see you. I am too." Nat says.

"Loki! It's not funny! You can come out now!" I shout, looking around the room. Loki is the god of mischief and this is exactly something he would do. Pranks have happened. Sometimes, it got someone up to a ten. Nobody actually died though.

"What are you talking about? Did you fall and bump your head when you arrived?" Nat asks.

"Wait, are you actually real?" I ask. Maybe it is real. Maybe it's not just in my head. "Hiemdall, you can see them, right? Maybe I'm hallucinating." I note.

"I can see them and they are real. This is not another one of Loki's pranks." He replies.

"You came to get me? Am I in trouble?" I ask.

"If you want to come back, we are here to take you home. You're not in trouble. We understood the situation and we all agreed that you aren't in trouble." Nat explains.