Chapter 16. Muffin and Coffee Consumption Is Now a Unit of Time

November 5, 2016. 7:00 PM. 

"Didn't we all say that you and the others were to stay here?" Steve asks me.

"You also said that you were all going to die." I remark.

I can't lose this family. I don't know what I would do if they died.

"That's exactly why we wanted you to stay home!" Bruce shouts.

"Bruce, you're getting a little green there." I warn.

"I know we were supposed to stay home but for some of us, our only family or closest friends went out to die. Some of us have already lost so much and we can't lose anyone else." I say. I can't lose anyone else.

It's already hard because I just murdered so many people. I killed my bullies from the red room without hesitation. I killed them all without hesitation. All of the Hydra agents there. Yes, they were evil, but I could've just knocked them unconscious.

"She's right." Peter says. "I lost my parents. I can't lose any more people close to me."

"How did you get Friday to tell you where we were?" Stark asks.

"Eh, I threatened to erase her from existence." I explain.

"Bit of an empty threat." I hear Stark mutter under his breath.

"I can assure you, it wasn't an empty threat and I'm willing to prove your theory wrong." I say.

"You remind me so much of Natasha!" Sam shouts.

"Whatever, bird brain!" I retort.

"So, why are you on the cover of Beach Crew magazine? Something about a lovers' feud?" Clint asks.

"Aw sh-"

"LANGUAGE!" Steve cuts me off.

"Anyways, I had a bit of a disagreement with Peter and I decided to head back to compound when a news lady started asking me questions. I really wanted to punch her in the nose but I didn't. She thought I was Peter's girlfriend and we had a fight. She was all 'Was that a lovers' feud? Who are you?' So I said that I'm Alina and I'm just Peter's friend and that she should shut up, then I smashed her tape recorder and walked off. Then I'm pretty sure Loki stabbed her. I didn't tell him to though."

"Loki, Peter, did this actually happen?" Steve asks.

"Yeah, I didn't know about the news lady though." Peter says.

"Loki?" Tony asks.

"She did tell me to not stab the woman but I stabbed her anyways. She'll live." Loki says.

"Well, at least she'll live." I mutter.

"Am I getting sued? I already have to pay Alina's two speeding tickets, and Clint, you were with them. Why didn't you drive?" Tony asks.

"Eh, didn't feel like it. Plus the kid needed practice!" Clint defends himself.

"You 'didn't feel like it' so you let the kid without a driver's license drive all of you to your extremely possible deaths?" Steve asks.

"Pretty much." Clint remarks.

"Oh and if a fifteen year old can kill about thirty, maybe forty Hydra agents in the thirty minutes she was there with only having a punch landed on her once, the mission wasn't that likely to kill you all." I explain.

"WAIT, WHAT?!" Sam spits out his water that he grabbed who knows how long ago.

"What, the mission not killing everyone, the fact that I only got punched once, or me killing the staff of an entire Hydra facility?" I ask.