Part 1

*7 years later

Shuhua knocks on Yuqi's door. Yuqi opened the door, knowing it is Shuhua.

"What's up?" Yuqi asked.

"I have a very important question to ask and something important to tell you," Shuhua said. "Are you going to renew your contract with the company?"

"Well, I enjoy being part of this group and family. I also want to continue making music with all of you guys. I've decided I'm going to renew my contract with the rest of the members," Yuqi said. "Are you renewing yours?"

"I have been thinking about it a lot lately, and I have finally made my decision. I've decided not to renew my contract," Shuhua said.

"Why? Is it because of a member?" Yuqi asked.

"Well, you all know that I like Soojin unnie, but these days, I have been keeping my distance and not showing as much affection toward her, making any eye contact, or speaking with her. I'm leaving because I can't handle the pain of seeing the love of my life love someone else or reject me every day anymore. It hurts to even see her because I know what the result is going to be when I ask her 'Do you love me?'" Shuhua said.

"In that case, I won't stop you from leaving because I can understand how you feel, especially when you have waited for 7 years already," Yuqi said.

"I already bought a plane ticket to fly back to Taiwan at the end of this month. I want you to distract the others on the day I leave. I don't want any of them to know that I'm leaving until I get on the plane or have left the country. I will have letters written to all the other members to explain my leaving. I want them to read it when they get back to the dorm after you bring them back from wherever you brought them to. Another thing, Yuqi, I already rented an apartment back in Taiwan and have a new phone number. I also made a private Instagram account so you can be updated with what is happening in my life. I want you to keep my information a secret, and don't tell any of the members about my info. I especially don't want Soojin unnie to know any of this information. I don't want to be reminded of her or hear about her. I just want to start a new life without her and focus on the things I want to do," Shuhua said.

"Okay, I promise you. I will try to keep you informed about my daily life, too, but I will try my best not to mention anything about Soojin unnie," Yuqi said.

"Thank you, Yuqi," Shuhua said.

Shuhua gave a big and tight hug to Yuqi.

"I wish you the best of luck, Shuhua, and thanks for being with us for so long," Yuqi said.