Part 2

*Day of departure

It was early in the morning. Shuhua was packing some small things into her suitcase. She heard something outside of her room, so she took a peek and saw who it was. It was Soojin! She was going into the kitchen to make breakfast. Soojin has always been the one to make breakfast for everyone - at least most of the time. When she doesn't want to make breakfast, one of the other members will make it or go buy it. In Shuhua's opinion, Soojin is the best cook out of all of the members. As soon as Shuhua knew it was Soojin, she closed her door and stayed in her room, checking that she had everything she needed to leave for Taiwan. In about 30 minutes, Yuqi woke up and washed up. As soon as she was done, she went into Shuhua's room and said good morning to her.

"You know that Soojin unnie is outside, right?" Shuhua said.

"Yeah, I know. She's just making breakfast like always. You know that when she is in the kitchen, she is in a different world, so you don't need to hide. It's not like she will notice your packing or anything," Yuqi said.

"I know, but I want to be more careful," Shuhua said.

"You know she has plans today anyway, and she's going to leave right after making breakfast," Yuqi said.

"Oh, really? Do you know where she's going or with who?" Shuhua asked.

"Why are you asking when you said that you don't want to hear anything about her? But oh well, she's going to visit her parents and come home late today, so she won't notice that you are gone," Yuqi said.

"I'm just wondering since I don't want her to come back when I leave," Shuhua said.

Suddenly, Shuhua and Yuqi heard the front door open, and they checked if it was Soojin. It was her. She had just left the dorm for her plans for the day. As soon as Soojin left, everyone started to wake up and get ready for some breakfast. Minnie was the first one to come out and told everyone to come out. Then everyone walked out of their rooms and started to eat breakfast together. Yuqi was the first to finish, and then she went to get dressed. She asked if anyone wanted to go hang out today. Everyone said yes except for Shuhua, and Yuqi knew why. Yuqi was happy that everyone agreed to go hang out since she was scared that one of them won't go. After that, everyone went to get dressed. Yuqi and Shuhua were whispering to each other and said that the plan was working. After some time, all the girls were ready to head out. Yuqi and the others said goodbye to Shuhua.

As soon as they left, Shuhua moved her luggage out of her room and a backpack full of important documents that she needed to go back to Taiwan. When she got everything out, she placed the letters that she wrote for the members on the table. After that, she headed out the door, locked it, and headed for the elevator. After getting on and off the elevator, she walked out of the building to catch a taxi to go to the airport. There was a taxi right in front of the building. Shuhua got on the taxi, and the taxi driver helped her with her luggage.

The taxi driver asked where she wanted to go, and Shuhua said, "To the airport, please."

The driver started to drive. As Shuhua was heading to the airport, she started to think about the members and all the past memories she had with them, and it kind of started to make Shuhua cry. Right before that happened, however, Shuhua had arrived at the airport. Shuhua walked into the airport with her luggage and went to the check-in desk and got checked in for her flight. After that, Shuhua walked to her gate for boarding and sent a message to Yuqi saying that she was about to board the plane. Not long after sending the message, Yuqi responded with "best of luck and safe travels." Shuhua walked inside the plane. After 10 minutes, the pilot of the plane announced that the plane was about to leave and instructed everyone to fasten their seat belts. The plane started to take off.

As soon as the plane was stable in the sky, Shuhua said, "Goodbye Neverland and (G)-Idle. I'll miss you deeply forever. Thanks for these 7 years."

Tears started to roll down her cheeks.