Part 8

Soon, the night came, and Shuhua thought about what her mother had said. Her mother told her to give Soojin a chance to speak. Shuhua opened the door, knowing that Soojin was still outside waiting for her to open the door.

  "Soojin unnie, come in," Shuhua said.

Soojin looked up and walked into Shuhua's apartment.

    "I will give you one chance to speak. And that will be all," Shuhua said.

    "First of all, I want to say, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not noticing your feelings for me were real. I feel like I was so stupid to not notice. In your letter, you said you were scared that I would reject you if you confessed to me since you thought I still loved Hui. But I want to tell you that I don't like Hui anymore. I have been in love with someone else, and I have been scared to tell this person how I feel. But now this person is gone. I noticed that I couldn't live without that person next to me. I want to say that the person I love is you, Shuhua. I was selfish and just thought that your affection for me was just for fun, even when I had feelings for you. Shuhua, will you give me a chance to love you and treat you the way you deserve and forgive me?" Soojin said.

    Shuhua was shocked when she heard what Soojin said. Soojin pushed Shuhua against the wall and trapped her with both of her arms, moving her face closer to Shuhua's face.

    "Shuhua, let me love you. I promise to not hurt you and to give you all the love you deserve," Soojin said. 

    Shuhua nodded. Soojin was happy that Shuhua gave her a chance to love her. Soojin leaned towards Shuhua's face just to give her a light kiss on Shuhua's lips. 

  "Shuhua, will you go back to Korea with me?" Soojin asked.

  "I don't really know right now. I need some time to think about moving back or not. It's also super late now. I'm guessing you haven't eaten?" Shuhua said.

  "No, I haven't," Soojin said.

  "Why don't you go take a bath, and I'll make you something to eat?" Shuhua said.

  "I think that would be perfect," Soojin said.

  "I'll go get you some clothes really quickly," Shuhua said.

Shuhua grabbed some clothes,  giving them to Soojin, and guided her to the bathroom. 

To be continued