How they found us..(4)

No POV

I was the next day Sorey and Mikleo had to help around the village as a punishment for their late ruin adventures from the previous night ...at least that's what they were told. That was part of it but also someone from the village had seen Alisha and her knights moving towards their village and they didn't want to be found so everyone in the village was staying close.

Sorey was collecting some fruit in the woods near Elysia. "Sorey!" He heard Mikleo call from behind some trees soon coming into view was a worried expression on his face which immediately made Sorey worry this was unlike his best friends. "Mikleo what's wro--" "Their people coming towards our village" He was cut off by Mikleo's frantic answer his eyes widening more as the words set into his head. "Oh no... Mikleo quick let's get back to Gramps" Sorey grabbed Mikleos hand as they left the baskets with the fruit they were collecting running to the village.

They were told that morning about the people and Mikleo did say he thought he felt the aura of humans in the ruin the previous night and they guessed they were coming to find out where they lived. The two of them were warned that if they heard or saw any humans to get back tot he village and warn everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, this chapter is sort also Merry Christmas and if you don't celebrate Christmas or another holiday I hope you had a good day. 

25/12/2020