Are they ok?...(6)

Sorey POV

I could see the shocked look on their faces as Mikleo exclaims what he was. I was confused as to why so until I remember that most humans don't know seraphs and didn't grow up with one. "i-i-i excuse m-me w-w-what"The princess stuttered out. "Sorey's human, I'm a water seraph" Mikleo replies the calm tone that I've known for ages never leaving his voice even at this very moment.

The whole group was frozen for what seemed like ages, Mikleo after a while sighing and putting his hand on his forehead. I raised my eyebrow "You guys have never seen a seraph have you?" I ask knowing that unless they were a Shepard (which one hasn't existed in 200 years) they most likely haven't.

"Are they ok?" Mikleo questioned looking over at me. I just shrugged my shoulders as a response cause I really don't know.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, guys happy new year. Sorry for the short chapter and taking ages to post online schooling has just happened to my school so I've had to get used to being at home and doing school work and also a lot of technical problems. I haven't been homeschooled since I started school again in September except for the two days when we were waiting for my dad's covid test to come back (It was negative) But I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

7/1/2021