Elysia (2)

Sorey's POV 6:00 am

I open my eyes as the sun shines through the open crack in the curtains on to face. I squint my eyes as the burning light seeks in, after a while I was able to open my eyes and I sat up. I yawned and groaned rubbing my eyes to get the sleepy dusk out of them. I look around. "I must have... fallen asleep while ... reading" I realise seeing the book next to me on my bed and the messy sheets from moving in my sleep.

I got up from my bed and grabbed my clothes to go and get changed after brushing my teeth. I got dressed in my usual attire.

Consisting of a black shirt, black jeans a blue button-down shirt sward,  my brown boots and of course my sword

Consisting of a black shirt, black jeans a blue button-down shirt sward,  my brown boots and of course my sword. I brushed my teeth and then made my bed so Gramps wouldn't yell at me and put my book back on my bed before I went downstairs to eat. I walked into the kitchen in that Gramps had in his house from raising me and...."Morning Sorey" someone said realising I walked in. And there he was my best friend since childhood Mikleo.

We have known each other since we were babies and Gramps raised us up together in his house until we were able to help build our own houses although we still stay at Gramps's every so often just to remember how it was when we were kids

"Morning Mikleo how long have you been awake?" I asked him even though know it must have been a long time knowing him. "What do you think?" he said in a joking matter smiling a bit. I shrugged and went to get something to eat. Something to know is that I am human, you might think that's normal but I am the only human...in my village. The rest of my village is full of sepahas. If you are wondering Gramps and Mikleo are both Serphas and although I am the only human in my village I am still treated like family by everyone else and I am very grateful for that. But back to the task of hand, breakfast.

I sit down next to him at the table seeing him reading a book about old ruins and started to read it with him as I ate. Every once in awhile we would discuss what we thought about the book and we always have small arguments but they aren't really fighting. After a while, gramps walked in seeing us reading and rolled his eyes so used to the sense in front of him. "Come on you two you should start helping around the village." He told us seeing that we jumped a little not noticing Gramps until now. We both turn to gramps and nodded cleaning up and leaving to go help around the village.

A few hours later

"Mikleo" I call seeing him. He turned around and smiled at Sorey knowing that I wanted to go explore a ruin. "Let's go then." Mikleo laughed a little knowing what I wanted to do and started to walk towards the current ruin we are exploring after saying goodbye to Mason. I catched up to Mikleo quickly after running a bit and we started to talk about anything and I was jumping ever so slightly so excited.

This is what a typical day is for us.... well at least for now.

________________________________________________________________________________I just want to say I am so happy that some people have actually seen the first chapter I know its not many but I am still happy and also sorry that this was bad I am not a good.

21/11/2020