chapter 5 summer break

3 years after high school later I told everyone in the deku squad that me and deku are dating then I told my friend moonlight and she told the Baku squad it was summer break my family has a pool in our backyard I invited all of class one A and we invited eri and the big three me and deku were only dating for two months now me moonlight and Izumi went to the store to get some food we got back and I changed into my swimsuit and I went to grab my towel the doorbell rang and everyone was there and we swam and ate "Mrs lovemaker" eri called me by my hero name my heart melted and I said "yes eri"  eri said, "where is your bathroom?" I said "I will take you there come with me okay" after I took eri to the bathroom I gave eri to Mr. Aizawa who was there and then I jumped into the pool and swam to deku and I got on his back and he jumped in surprise moonlight saw and got on bakugo he did the same thing as what deku did. Kirishima was pretending to be a shark and moon was swimming away like he was a real shark then he said to her I was joking and started to laugh. Everyone stayed till it was dark and then everyone was getting ready to go then me,deku, moonlight,bakugo, Kirishima, Izumi, and todoroki stayed and watched a movie and stayed the night the next day Izumi,todoroki, moonlight, and bakugo and kirirshima went to their homes deku and it just chilled then I felt a tight grip on my chest then...

A\N this is going to be a lemon so if you want to read it go ahead if not just skip

"umm, baby what are you doing?" "puppy come on we been dating for two months now and I want to make out with you" I looked at him then looked a the stairs then pointed to my room and then nodded my head yes and he smiled and kissed me and picked me up and walked to my room then he shut the door and put me on the bed and took my shirt off and started to kiss my neck then I got up for a sec and tried to take his shirt off once I did I saw his abs and oh my god I was getting horny

even if he was a soft boy he acted like a bad boy and I loved it 

A\N this story is not about me it's about you okay goodbye continue

I was moaning like crazy then I was going to cum I said BABY I AM GUNNA CU- he covered my mouth and said: "shhh puppy do you want  your mom to hear you?"  i said she is not home she is living with my dad " he said okay and began to take my pants and underwear off once he did I hear the doorbell rang so I got up and put on dekus shirt and put on my underwear and ran up the stairs it was moonlight and bakugo I opened it and moonlight ran to me and gave me the biggest hug bakugo said "wheres deku?" I said he's downstairs I will go get him hold on. babe come here plz" he said okay hun hold on who is here?" I said "bakugo and moon" moonlight said," We got news!" we were all in the living room then moon said I am...

Click the button to go to the next chapter