Chapter two making it in UA

skip to the exams

The first was the fight with robots.

the fight began with the robots only three robots had points but one had 0 points I fought my first robot and I got 12 points then I got another one I got 20 points then I see deku with that brown haired girl and he punched the robot with 0 points there was only five seconds on the clock so I got a few points and then time was up deku was really mad because he didn't get any points so after that we all go home I walk with deku to go home and I asked Deku a few questions like are you okay and what happened your arm is your arm okay and I asked him how he got a qurk because I knew when we were best friends when we were younger he didn't have a qurk so I asked him and he said this"oh it came out of nowhere when I grew up I mean it's not like I had it when I was younger"I was a little confused but I ignored it and we walked home when I got home I I took out my braids and I took a shower and I put on pajamas and I went to bed but I was still confused I had a hard time sleeping but before I was going to sleep my mom yelled to me and said "Y/N COME UPSTAIRS THE MAIL CAME YOU GOT A LETTER FROM UA"when I heard that I immediately got up from my bed and I ran upstairs and I grabbed the letter and then I went back to my room and I opened it and there was this little disc thing that would show a virtual reality thing so I pressed a little button and it showed all might all might said that I made it into UA and I was excited I wanted to know if deku made in or any of the other students that were there made it in but I'll have to wait and see so then I stop the video after he said a bunch of other things and I went to bed.

A/N
Thank you guys so much for reading this and please go to chapter 3 now bye