Chapter 13 update

y/n's Pov:

gosh it been a while ruby is already 6. Now Izuku has been saving Japan and Moon and her family have been helping with saving Japan now that Syria and Mie are 8. I have been in France with my family to protect ruby and the new baby that on the way but i am coming home now that Izuku is off for once.

Moon's Pov:

"Sky be careful you're still working on your quirk and Mie don't play with your rock booms Ejiro please get Mie and take her outside she won't stop yelling" moonlight said yelling from the kitchen "mom I want to play with them though". Kiri came up next to me and then said hugging me. "Baby just let her be she will sleep it of soon" he then kisses me. Katsuki has been working all-day with Izuku so it's just me and Kiri working together with Tamiki and fat gum. "Mom!! help!!" "Umm Kiri who is saying mom ah oh sky!" "mom help please" i ran upstairs faster than Izuku could got to her room and. "ha-ha I got your kid miss dark night" "wait that fake laugh y/n is that you miss (whatever your hero name is) " "how did you know i also brought ruby and... we are having another baby!!!" "Oh, I am so happy for you girl!"

y/n Pov:

I kind of messed that up a bit but it's okay this time I can surprise Izuku when he drops Bakugo off but moon then hugged me and hugged her little ruby who was not little anymore i then said to moon "do you know if Izuku stays here at all?" moon replied "oh yeah he does he sleeps on our couch but if you guys would like to live here you can the house is big enough so you guys can have the room that's on our third floor it was for guests but now you guys can use it there is a kitchen up there and a living room and all the other thing a house needs this house came connected to another house." I replied back saying "oh thanks guys so there in the main floor the second floor and then the third floor that was a house?" moon laughed "yep my mom did it for work or something and then we have a basement too but don't feel bad about going down there to do laundry and get other food that is down there." so after moon said that i went up to the next floor with ruby and put all our stuff in the room (PS I give you teleportation:]) and waited in the living room of our floor ruby come up to me and cuddles with me and asked "mommy is daddy going to be here or was aunty lying I think she was" I replied in shock a bit "ah ruby dear you aunt moon does not lie about your dad" "but mommy her face looked like something was wrong with daddy" "ah okay ruby we will see if there is something wrong when he comes home okay?" "Okay mommy".

moon's Pov:

ah what was that moon Izuku is not looking like himself how would he react to his wife coming home after being in France. Then I hear knocking on the door I then said "ah kat you have the key can't you use it?" I hear someone reply, "ah sorry it's not kacchan its Izuku" I ran to the door worried "oh ah sorry Izuku what going on everything okay? where is kat?" "Ah about that he is..." then someone was behind me and with myself defense I might have kicked them in the knee "ah shit moon that fucking hurt fuck that dose it" "ah kat I thought you were-" the next thing I knew I was up in Katsuki's arms, and he was hugging me. "Kat I am happy your home oh Izuku someone is up on the third floor you calm to meet them?" "oh what do you mean I am" "okay well go up there then" "ah oh okay I am going" as Izuku went up there kat was still hugging me I then said after kissing him "you must have missed me so much huh but I missed you and Kiri missed you too so go see him kat" "mhm but I don't want to let go" "ugh fine he is in our room so the carry me up there and you can still hold me and give him love".

y/n Pov:

I heard someone walk up the stairs so i turned around and then I saw somebody with green hair ruby ran up to him and said "daddy!! your home!!" I looked again and it was him Izuku "ah!! Izuku your home your here in front of me I haven't seen you in months" I said kissing and hugging him "missed you so much" then izuku said "i missed you to baby how's the new baby??" I then said "doing great and it not just a baby it's your son Izuku" he grabbed me and hugged me more and held me in his arms and said "son!! I am getting a son!! ah babe I am so happy also are you staying here with moon and kacchan and Kirishima??" "oh yeah we all are you are to you now that Japan has been saved we are saved Izuku" "I know but also you know I am the new all might to right" "yes I know that but we have enough hero's to where you don't need to help them what you need to do is just be here for me and ruby our family even the cat" "ha-ha I know and I will" "you better mister or there with be problems" "yes my lady".

A/n: oh my god guys I am so sorry for not adding until now I just didn't have any ideas until this year and now this took me a week to get the rest done but I will add more when I come up with ideas.