Part 5

Author P.O.V

      'WTF!!' They thought as Bakugou and Todoroki watched deku sing while drinking and smoking weed im between songs. They were very concerned at the lyrics to a lot of the songs and Bakugou felt very guilty for bulling deku in the past. Soon Deku finished singing and said he was going home so the two following him got ready to leave. On the way back deku drank a bit more out of the bottle of vodka he had with him along with taking hits from his joint every once in a while.

      On the way back two the dorms, a man came up to deku and tried to grab him but before he had the chance he was already on the ground knocked out from getting punched by Izuku. When they all got back without deku noticing the the two some how (cough cough plot convenience) Bakugou and Todoroki silently agreed to confront him in the morning before class. They then started heading to their dorm rooms while making silent conversation and agreed on also confessing there feelings for the greenbean.

______TIME SKIP______

Izuku's P.O.V

       I woke up this morning and remembered everything that happened last night before I realised I needed to hurry and shower so I don't smell like booze and drugs. After a quick shower I changed into my school uniform and left for breakfast but when I got there I could feel eyes on me from somewhere but being tired I couldn't really pin point where from. Soon I made a simple light breakfast and got ready to leave when I got yanked around a corner of the buuiilding. I looked up confused when I saw my crushes Todoroki~kun and Kachaan. They brought me farther around the building and stopped. It looked very nervous and I was extremely confused so I asked them if they needed somthing and they told me how they followed me a second time and that they liked me!! I was so exited that i jumped on them and kissed both of them. They asked if I wanted to be they're boyfriend and of course i said yes, So now i'm dating them! I was so happy but then we had to go to class. Later after school the class wanted to go with me to the bar the next time I had a gig which just so happened to be tonight. I agreed and we started heading to the dorms to get ready.

Sorry it's so short but now that its christmas break I will update as much as I can before school starts up again. I am also writing two other books but I have decided that I wont post them until I have a good amount of chapters written. Thank you for reading my story and being patient with the updates. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT LOVE YOU ALL!!❤❤

Also should I do a face reveal? Let me know in the comments!