Part 3

Saturday came and they were planning a class sleepover and uruaka was begging Deku to go but he wasn't budging.

Deku's POV

"I said no, I really don't want to and I'm busy." "Oh pleeeeeaaaaasssse!!" Begged uruaka but I just turned her out, something I got very good at from getting hit on at the bar nonstop. Finally uruaka quit and I was relieved.

Time skip cause nothing interesting happens at school

No ones POV

That night Deku snuck out like usual not realizing he was being followed by a group of his classmates.

1-A POV

The class noticed something was going on with Deku but they didn't know what. Denki yelled out "Hey look out the window, it's Deku!" Curious, they decided to follow him to see what he was doing. Following him they soon got to a bar and saw him go inside. ignoring Iida's protest they hurried inside surprisingly not getting caught. What they saw, they almost couldn't comprehend.

Deku's POV

As I stepped into the bar Kai ran up to me gave me my cloths and mask telling me to hurry. Like usual I go change and get my whiskey and go on stage to sing. I got set up and began after drinking my shot quickly.

Soon I was singing my songs for the night and finally it was break time. A guy came over to hit on me but I just ignored him and continued drinking. Kai came over and we hung out until his boyfriend came over and than I was the third wheel but soon enough break time was over so I got up and started to sing again. Finally at the end of the night I walked out and hurried back home and climb through my window.

1-A POV

Once we got inside we saw Deku talking to a guy who handed him what looked like clothes so we found a corner to watch him from and sat down. When he came out of the back he was wearing and really cool outfit like what's below

 When he came out of the back he was wearing and really cool outfit like what's below

These are what he was wearing when someone rushed up to him shove an electric guitar into his hands and he sung a song that was really good than he sung a few more before he went on break

These are what he was wearing when someone rushed up to him shove an electric guitar into his hands and he sung a song that was really good than he sung a few more before he went on break. We wanted to confront him but Denki said we should wait and see if anything else of interest happens. One guy tried and failed miserably at hitting on him which for some reason pissed of Bakugo and Todoroki. Deku just continued to drink and after a bit the guy who gave him the clothes walked up to him. They talked for a bit and than another guy came over and started making out with the guy while Deku just sat there drinking and on his phone. Soon he got up and calmly walked back on stage and sung a bit more. Finally a one in the morning he finally left as we followed him, he stopped a few times and turning around to see no one but he quickened his pace and got home and jumped through the window to go to bed. everyone was still shocked but went to bed due to fatigue. The next morning we woke up to smell something delicious coming from the kitchen some of us got up and walked in to be suprised by Deku humming and cooking breakfast for everyone. We all had several questions but we thought 'how can someone drink so much and not have a hangover?!?!' Soon Deku noticed our stares and asked what's up. After a moment of silence uruaka piped up "We kinda..... Well we.... WE FOLLOWED YOU LAST NIGHT!" she said really fast. With that Izuku noticably paled we told him we won't tell anyone and just to watch out and let us watch him sing ever once in a while.

No ones POV

Deku went back to his room and called in sick for that night and just layed in thought. Soon he came out and agreed but as long as he decides when we get to come. He than grabbed a notebook and bag and said he'll be out for a bit.

Bakugo POV

Me and Icy-hot like Deku so after a long battle we agreed to share him. We decided to let him be but after last night we noticed how much danger he could be in from perverts. I dragged Todoroki out of the room and told him that we can't just let Deku go there alone and that fucking Icy-hot bastard was already planning to keep an eye on him at the bar. I guess we're the nerds bodyguards now.