part 6

Authors POV

After going to the dorms to get ready, everyone in the common room. Everyone e was waiting on izuku when he walked into the room. Soon they were leaving to go towards the bar. After the walk to the bar, they finally went inside. As soon as he entered he was dragged off by the owner to start work tonight he was bartending and than singing.

After a while everyone had got their drinks and were getting ready to try them. Suddenly a group of people came in coming towards the group of classmates. The passed everyone until they got to izuku. Once izuku saw them he perked up and greeted them. "Hey guys what's up" The class was confused at how deku knew these people, well all except two. Bakugou and Todoroki recognized them from when the two followed izuku. The group continued to talk to izuku until someone from his class spoke up. "Who are these people deku?" "These are my friends from outside of school and this is my boyfriend!" Everyone was shocked but not nearly as much as Bakugou and Todoroki. They were extremely upset knowing that they didn't have a chance with Izuku anymore. Before anyone could say anything Izuku got a phone call. Deku said that they had to go back to the dorms and everyone was bummed out.  They than left to go back to the dorms so that they could go to bed.

T.B.C

  I have no clue where to go with this story and I have lost all motivation for it. I have  been working on updating my other story and will focus on it but I am also getting ready to post three more stories, im not quite sure when I will have time to post them but hopefully you guys read and like them when they do! I have decided to put this story up for adoption so let me know if you want to adopt it! Have a great day/night.