Chapter 5

You woke up the next morning with a raging headache and a sore throat.
Oh, and you were almost completely naked.

In a state of panic, you rushed to get dressed and that was when you realised...
Shit. This isn't even my room.
What a thrilling start to your morning. You had woken up nude in a random bedroom with absolutely no recollection of the previous night's events.

You stumbled back to your own room, eager to find pills for your throbbing head and to have a refreshing cold shower. You stank of sweat, alcohol and-
You didn't even want to contemplate that.

After cleaning yourself up and resting, you headed down the stairs in search of someone who might be able to tell you what went down last night. On your way, you bumped into the last person you wanted to see but he was actually the one who had all the answers you needed.

"Ah, morning princess. Finally managed to get those legs working again?" He greeted with a huge grin stretched from one ear to the other. You weren't sure why he seemed so pleased with himself as he spoke but his comment made you notice the dull ache and soreness between your legs. You prayed this wasn't what you thought it was.
"What do you mean?"
"Oh, I see. You don't remember. Let's just say I left you in a bit of a fragile state." He wiggled his eyebrows and curled his tongue out. You were pretty used to these teasing actions of his by now but you couldn't block the thought from your mind...
He is not suggesting what I think he is. There's no way I would let that happen.
"Wait- That was your room that I woke up in? No no no no no. I can't have let that happen. This is why I don't drink!" You groaned, pacing back and forth in the hallway.

He took a step closer and pulled your chin up so your E/C eyes were looking straight into his brown ones. He could see the worry in them and instantly switched to a calmer tone to reassure you.
"Relax, baby girl, it's okay. We all do silly things when we drink. It won't happen again if you don't want it to."
It was like you were with an entirely different person now. Suguru Niragi would never comfort you or calm you. Suguru Niragi was always teasing, extremely horny, and quite frankly he was absolutely psychotic. But not in this very moment. You were lulled by his words and couldn't help but give a gentle smile. This man was always surprising you.
"Thank you." A light blush painted your cheeks, genuinely thankful for his reassurance.

Although, I definitely wouldn't mind it happening again, maybe even when I'm not completely smashed-
You widened your eyes at the thought and quickly turned and walked back to your room.

A/N

Will be bringing back the hot lunatic Niragi we all know and love and the Y/N that's in a frustrating state of denial bc I don't want this ff to be over that fast but have a soft(ish) chapter today :)

And btw...
Thank you for 1K reads and all the votes! We also got to Number 1 in Niragi apparently- 😃

And y'all, I was trying to find more pictures to go at the top of my chapters and my story was on there :)

I'm so happy with how my first published story has done in only a matter of days and it's thanks to you guys for reading :) Thank you for the support and love in the comments, I'm so glad that you have been enjoying! Please keep voting and I hope ...

I'm so happy with how my first published story has done in only a matter of days and it's thanks to you guys for reading :) Thank you for the support and love in the comments, I'm so glad that you have been enjoying! Please keep voting and I hope you all had a lovely Christmas!