Chapter 10

Niragi absolutely hated to see you like this. He had obviously fallen for you hard and it destroyed him to watch you cry for the first time. This wasn't the Y/N he was used to and all he wanted was to get you back to normal. He hadn't dealt with actual feelings in a very long time and was unsure what to do, so he just hugged you back tightly until you had calmed down.

Eventually, you pulled your head away from his chest and looked up at him, eyes slightly red from the short period of crying.
"Thank you." Your words were quiet and little but genuine. He smiled at you and held your cheek in his palm, thumb wiping away the tear stains tainting your skin.
"It's okay. And we don't have to talk about this today if you don't want to, I understand that it may be traumatic to recount." He looked deep into your eyes as he said this softly, and you could see the pure affection and worry mixed in his. You just nodded and rested your head back on his chest.

Why am I finding comfort in such a monster? This man has killed people, raped people, abused people... But I feel like he's changing, for the better.

After a few more minutes stood embracing, Niragi could tell you were tired and insisted that he take you to bed. He carried you bridal style to your room, you falling asleep in his arms.
She's so beautiful even when she's sleeping...
Gently, he placed you down on your bed and before he left, he kissed you. It wasn't full of passion or heat like before. This was one filled with adoration and affection. Your eyes fluttered open slowly at the feeling and right as he was about to pull away, you pulled him in further and kissed him back. When you finally released him, you looked up at him and out came your familiar giggle.
What are you doing to me Y/N? You're so damn hot and cute at the same time.

"Can you stay with me tonight?" You asked him.
"No, actually I take it back. It's not a question. You're staying with me tonight." You corrected yourself. He chuckled at this and climbed into the other side of your bed, hugging you from behind. You cherished the moment and made sure to remember every second of it, knowing that as soon as you were back to your usual heartless self again, he would go back to his teasing and aggressiveness. Not that that would be a problem though, you found it extremely attractive if you were honest. Still, you enjoyed this sympathetic side of him and you relished in his warmth until you fell asleep.

A/N

Will be bringing back segsy Niragi soon but enjoy the soft stuff while it lasts. The further I get into the actual storyline (from the program), the more drama will be in it HoPeFuLlY.

Please keep sending suggestions so I can include them in future chapters, it makes it easier to know what you would enjoy reading if you just tell me what you want to see :) Ngl I'm stuck on how I'm going to finish this off. Would you like some angst and I go with Niragi's actual fate or I make something up myself?

And thank you for 11k reads and 500 votes! I feel like I'm constantly thanking you for helping me reach goals lol (that's a good thing though like damn I love y'all🥺)