𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓- first meeting at Yuei

genre: fluff (ig)
warnings: none

requested by Annie_Tsukibami

   ᴛʜɪs ɪs ʜᴏᴍᴇ- ᴄᴀᴠᴇᴛᴏᴡɴ
1:05 ───|────── 3:59
            |◁ II ▷|

It was a really beautiful day, the sun shined really bright and the weather was really nice. It was y/n's first day of school in a new class: she went in course B before, but the teachers decided to put her in class 3A since she was getting really good at hero training, and she definitely deserved that because of all of the effort she puts in her work.
Shouldn't she be happy about it? well, she was,
but 𝘢𝘯𝘹𝘪𝘦𝘵𝘺 got the best of her. She usually is a really bubbly and outgoing person, but meeting new people makes her really uncomfortable somehow.
" 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦  𝘮𝘦? "
while she was lost in her thoughts, something brought her back to reality. The school bell rang, and that meant that it was the time to take a deep breath and hope everything will be fine.

" 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦... 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦..."
why should she be so much anxious about a stupid thing like that? after all, she's a really lovely person, how could anyone not like her!
She made a step into the classroom. Little shivers on her back made her shake a little.
"𝘖𝘩 𝘤'𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘺/𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵, 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺!" she thought to herself.
The teacher stood up next to her and started speaking to the class.
"Good morning students, as you can see, today we've got a new girl in the class. C'mon, introduce yourself!"
everyone was looking at her, what if she messed up?
"u-uh hi! my name i-is y/n and i-..."
she couldn't finish the sentence without stuttering. Damn it, that couldn't be that hard!
She tried distracting herself from all of her classmates' eyes staring at her, looking around the room.
What caught her attention was a indigo haired boy sitting in the back of the room, fidgeting with his fingers.
He seemed so nervous, just like she was feeling in that moment. Somehow, knowing that she wasn't the only one feeling like that, made her a little more confident.
𝘖𝘬. 𝘐'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.
"M-my name is y/n and I previously was in class 2B, but I've gained more strength and because of this this year my teachers decided to send me in this class. I hope we'll get along!"
That's where the usual smiley and friendly y/n was!
"Nice, y/n. Now, you gotta take a seat. There's a free one in the back of the room, next to Amajiki."
"𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘬𝘪? 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦?" she thought to herself.
The boy looked at her for a moment, trying to avoid eye contact. He seemed nervous just like he was before. Y/n sat on her chair, greeting the boy with a small smile.

The bell rang again: break time finally came.
Y/n finally felt less nervous now, and wanted to get to know every single one of her new classmates.
Her desk mate left the class quickly. She was wondering where he went.
Looking more closely, she found him talking with other two guys, a blonde boy and a very cute looking girl.
"𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘴𝘰 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘭𝘺! 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮?"
The girl walked to their way, and before she could say anything, the blue haired girl greeted her with the biggest smile.
"Oh, hey y/n! was that your name, right?"
"yes, that's my name, eheh-"
a nervous laughter escaped from her mouth.
"soo, what's your name, you guys?" y/n asked nicely.
"I'm Nejire Hado!"
Nejire pointed at her friends.
"He's Mirio, Mirio Togata! And as you might understood, he's Tamaki Amajiki!"
The indigo haired boy couldn't face anyone but the wall. Communicating probably wasn't his best quality.
Nejire looked at him with a concerned look, rubbing his back as a form of comfort.
"C'mon Amajiki, don't be shy!"
the boy sighed, letting out a small "hi".
"Don't worry, y/n-chan, he's always like this, but I assure you that he's a really fun guy to be friends with, he just needs some confidence, doesn't he?" Togata said.
Y/n smiled at the three of them, knowing how hard it can be to meet new people, and she could have confirmed that from her experience from a while ago.
"guys, would you maybe like to hang out sometimes? you seem really cool!" the girl asked them.
they agreed happily.
"oh- wait Mirio! Didn't we have to do a presentation to class 1A?"
Nejire suddenly asked to the blonde.
"Gosh, I forgot about that. I'm sorry y/n and Tamaki, but we've gotta go real quick. See you later!"
The two guys ran across the corridor, greeting the girl from behind.
"𝘶𝘩.. 𝘴𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴. 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘈𝘮𝘢𝘫𝘪𝘬𝘪-𝘬𝘶𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳."
Before Amajiki could go away, she blocked him by softly picking his arm, which caused him to quietly squeak.
"oh- I'm sorry Amajiki, I didn't mean to!"
"i-it's okay I g-guess.."
"soo, do u maybe wanna talk before going back to class?"
Tamaki nervously nodded.
Before their conversation could start, an annoying voice came from behind.
"omg look! the tentacle freak is talking to someone! that must be so hard for him uh?"
A group of bullies randomly started mocking the poor boy, laughing at him.
Y/n could have feeled Amajiki's anxiety increasing more and more.
"hey! mind your own business!" the h/c girl said.
"uh? why is the new girl standing up to us? have you looked at him? he's just so stupid and always quiet, I bet he's scared of his own shadow!"
Y/n just couldn't accept that: no one deserves to be treated like that.
"Yes, I've looked at him, and I found a pretty cool and cute guy, that has a lot of potential."
the bullies looked at her with concern, backing away.
Amajiki softly blushed at those words, not knowing what to answer back.
"i-i-i.. t-thank you.. I-I really am thankful for this.."
"no problem, I know how hard dealing with anxiety could be. actually, during my presentation I was so nervous, but don't ask me how, you gave me the confidence I needed. So I should be the one thanking you!"
The indigo boy shyly smiled at her: his eyes seemed so bright.
" I'm not the best at conversations but.. I hope we'll become good friends. Hanging out with you, Nejire and Mirio w-will be really fun!"
Tamaki said to her with the softest smile.

(≖︿≖✿) a/n: Hi! I don't know if this is what you wanted, but I hope you like it anyways. <3