𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍𝐒 ੈ♡˳·˖✶

warnings: none
genre: fluff
these are just random headcanons

♡Tamaki would wear matching jewelry with you, he sometimes surprises you with gifts like that out of nowhere.

♡Tamaki has a playlist full songs that remind him of you but without letting you know. You always wonder why he listens to those particular songs on repeat while you two are cuddling, and that's why.

♡he's really insecure about his forehead, that's why he has long bangs to cover his face. You try telling him that he's really cute anyways, and often shake your hand through his hair to make them messy. He would get all flustered when you kiss him on the forehead.

♡he loves rain, and the sound of it falling calms him down. That's why he doesn't mind storms at all,but if you're scared of them get ready to get cuddled all day, wrapped by Tamaki's arms while he reassures you that everything will be fine.

♡Tamaki loves sweets but doesn't eat them a lot since they're not useful for his quirk.

♡Tamaki loves emo/rock music, and his favorite band is Pierce The Veil.

♡Tamaki is really good at singing but he won't show it due to his insecurities and shyness. Besides, when he thinks you're asleep he starts to sing softly to you, and when he realizes that you actually were awake and listened to the whole thing he would get all flustered and beg you to not tell anyone.

(≖︿≖✿) a/n: hi y'all! I hope u enjoyed,, these are some headcanons that i have for him and i wanted to share those~