Death of the King...

(I don't own the cover art or the picture above.)

Godzilla.

A highly destructive force of nature created by man's nuclear weapons. A force so powerful, it earned him the title of King of the monsters.

(I don't own this image)

And currently, the king was on his last legs fighting against a demonic force created by man's weapon known as the oxygen destroyer. A weapon that killed the first Godzilla.

(I don't own this image)

Before the epic battle, Godzilla was about to reunite with his son, Godzilla junior. But that demon of death arrived, and killed his son right in front of him!

Now, fueled by grief and rage, Godzilla stood his ground against his new foe despite slowly succumbing to the radiation that once gave him power.

After a grueling battle, the king's enemy tried to flee, but the army of humans that he fought countless times, shot the monster's wings with ice beams.

The red beast that killed his son fell to its death.

The monster exploded in fire and flames once it made impact onto the ground.

The monster was dead.

Now... the king stands... alone... dying.

As the king's meltdown began, he felt something hit his burning body. Something cold.

He looks to see the military shooting beams and explosions of ice at him. Godzilla doesn't know why they're doing it, but despite his grudge against most humans, he mentally thanks them for it.

After all... a couple of them gave him his son.

Godzilla could feel his body beginning to melt. The pain was agonizing as it happened. His dorsal spines were melting, and so was his skin. He then felt a burst of energy explode from his chest, and he gave one last roar of agony before everything slowly faded to darkness as his body collapsed.

Before fully succumbing to death, he heard someone calling to him...

'Father!'

'... Junior.'

Then the king... was no more.

...

Ok, I legit tried my best not to cry while writing Godzilla's death.

For anyone that's a hardcore Godzilla fan, you know how sad this scene is. For people that don't know, it's an actual scene from Godzilla vs Destroyah.

Anyways, sorry that it's short. I'll do better in the next chapter. So see you all in the next one.