The Emperor, The Owl Lady, and The King (Part 2).

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack~ Yes, it's a two parter. Because I felt like the last one was a little short, and we didn't get enough Eda.

...

Back under the sea...

It had been a few days since Godzilla had defeated the multicolored sludge monster. The townsfolk of bonesborough praised him for doing so, but he cared not for praise as he lumbered back towards the sea.

Anyways, currently in the present, Godzilla received a surprise visit from that magic orb in his mind while he slept beneath the waves, and he had a message for the king of monsters.

Godzilla had awoken within the blank white abyss of the mindscape, and was immediately on guard.

"Good afternoon, Big G!" The magic orb exclaimed happily, appearing behind the kaiju.

Startled, Godzilla immediately whipped around with his spikes glowing, sharp toothed maw opened, and a blue glow coming from his throat.

The orb screamed as he ducked from the blue beam of Godzilla's atomic breath.

"AAAAAAAAH!"

The blast ceases once Godzilla knows who it is.

The orb levitates back up to Godzilla's eye level while gasping for air. "Not to self, don't sneak up on a kaiju." He said to himself.

Godzilla growls in annoyance.

"Uh, heheheh, sorry about that. That was a bad idea on my part. But I wouldn't recommend doing that in the real world unless you know for sure who's behind you. *Clears throat* Anyways, it's high time you start using that new ability I granted you so you can start getting used to it." The orb explained.

Godzilla growled as he narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"Don't give me that look, it can be helpful. Trust me! I gave you the ability to speak when you first arrived here. I mean seriously, you literally said who you are when you were fighting that magma rock monster." The orb explained, trying to convince the stubborn kaiju king.

Godzilla's eyes widened before narrowing in anger, and growled.

"Hey hey! Take it easy will ya? Jeez! It's only to prevent a language barrier, because I can't follow you everywhere just to translate for ya. Besides, you can speak English, and still communicate like you usually do. It's your choice. But with this next ability, it allows you walk amongst the populace without causing property damage or death." The orb explained.

Godzilla wasn't convinced.

"*Sigh* Just give it a shot whenever you feel like it. It'll be like second nature to you. See ya!"

Just like that, the orb went away with a poof, and Godzilla woke up with a grumble. He wanted to go back to sleep, but he didn't feel the need to.

Well... might as well humor the magic glowing orb thing.

With a much louder, annoyed grumbled, the king of the monsters began to stir from his sleeping spot, and began to head to shore.

...

The shoreline was within sight of the king, but he didn't move to close to make his presence known. He decided to try out that new ability the magic orb was talking about.

He decided to tap into his instincts to see if it's something new added to it. Wouldn't you know it... it was. It felt completely foreign to him, yet he somehow knew how to use it.

Once he activated it, he felt an odd energy surround his very being, and his began to glow a bright blue all over.

Beneath the water, a glowing blue light could be seen heading towards the shoreline, and it became smaller as it did.