𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

attempting to wipe the blood from her maw, only to smear more from her bloodied paw, the dark gray feline sat as if her legs had just given way beneath her. breaking up the snow, it formed around her rump and tail and crunched delicately. escaping her jaws, a sharp, slight chuckle danced into the still, quiet morning. a half smirk began to form as her eyes were continuously pinned upon the limp body of a fellow warrior. his body sprawled and broken.

she had warned him for moons, tried every tactic, gave him every clue. this was his fault. not her own. and she marveled at the sight of it. how the crimson liquid contrasted so sharply against the white blanket of snow surrounding them.

in a way it was almost romantic. finally able to rest her chaos and rage induced emotions and be with him in this perfect moment. alone and unbothered. lowering her head she closed her eyes and cackled. her laugh echoing through the thin birch trees and her warm breath creating clouds of steamy air that drifted and disappeared.

halting dramatically she allowed her tongue to escape her mouth and lick the sides of her maw, the taste of iron making her pupils dilate and claws unsheathe.

this feeling. this unstoppable, insatiable feeling instantly consumed her. she would need to kill again. and soon. the foggy image of the pretty she-cat who triggered her jealousy made the fur on her neck stand on end. she wouldn't be stopped. she would make this cat meet its end. the same way he did.
reduced to nothing but fur and blood.

════ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ════

authors note.

english is my second language so there might be lots of spelling errors and i apologize. anyway, how did you like this introduction?