~4~ One Grand Plan

➢𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗➢

『I'm tired of looking 'round rooms
Wondering what I've got to do
Or who I'm supposed to be
I don't want to be anything other than me
―𝘎𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯 𝘋𝘦𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘸, 𝘐 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘞𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘉𝘦

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 4: 𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑮𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏⟵

-𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙰𝚁 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟽-

𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙰𝚁 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 𝚂 𝙿 𝙰 𝙲 𝙴

It's been on Everett's mind ever since the duel with Hulk.

Him. The Lord of Thunder.

He's been in every stream of the boy's consciousness when acknowledging the burning determination brewing inside him that follows the actions of the Mighty Thor. The information relayed regarding the birthplace and home of the Prince, Asgard, a place Everett and Brunnhilde also descended from considering it's where his godmother fled—after the Massacre of the Valkyries. Everett has difficulty both explaining and comprehending where this sudden urge has developed from, but every indication leads directly towards a person he feels so connected to, yet he's never actually met—his mother.

The Boy in Space is aware of her devoted duties before she passed, mostly, as a Valkyrie sworn to protect the throne.

The throne directly intertwined with one of the Nine Realms Asgard, a place now in danger.

Everett is dead-set on wanting to break free and help, to stop whatever evil being is thrusting their powerful will upon a kingdom his mother protected—where she lived.

And also, where she died.

He wastes no more time in seeking adventure, surely, but what the young Asgardian simply lacks is the ability to understand potential risk—the truthful meaning behind staying away from the particular disaster that lies ahead.

Everett is blinded again by his emotions, his heart, that he simply doesn't see the safeguarding bestowed upon him by his godmother—one who is unstable in dealing with hardships of her own, but it was just that in influencing Valkyrie to be more protective. All in knowing who her godson is, and being aware of the danger he could put himself in if not careful.