~1~ A Boy In Space

➢𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗣➢

➢𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗣➢

『 Love is like a bomb, baby, c'mon get it on
Livin' like a lover with a radar phone
Lookin' like a tramp, like a video vamp
Demolition woman, can I be your man?
―𝘋𝘦𝘧 𝘓𝘦𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘥, 𝘗𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘶𝘨𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘯 𝘔𝘦

⟶𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 1: 𝑨 𝑩𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝑺𝒑𝒂𝒄𝒆⟵

-𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙰𝚁 𝙳𝙰𝚈 𝟸𝟻-

𝚂𝙰𝙺𝙰𝙰𝚁 𝙲𝙸𝚃𝚈, 

𝚂 𝙿 𝙰 𝙲 𝙴

⟿ 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⬳

Not long after searching, Brunnhilde finds home on a planet by the name of Sakaar—surrounded by cosmic gateways and a set-in-stone notion that whoever lives here, will surely never leave.

That wasn't so important to Valkyrie any more than completely forgetting her past, letting the sorrow drip away from her hardened heart and almost numb her. From anything.

Drinking definitely helped.

Though along with ways to cope, there were restrictions in doing so, for the former Asgardian did not just have herself to take care of—waveringly—but also a young boy.

The son of her best friend, one of the thousands murdered by the hands of Hela—that hag.

This left Valkyrie utterly broken, no doubt in despair, but all that suddenly became alleviated whenever it came to Everett. The boy.

Her boy, as she brought him to this bright and colorful city, planned to raise him, and as she had promised—protect him.

From the dangers of this world, and of the threats that linger across the galaxy, ones as deadly as the individual responsible for killing E, but some even worse.

Inevitable.

None of that had been experienced in actuality, much gratitude for the occasional stories Valkyrie would entertain Everett with—stories that if read in-between the lines, have much meaning behind them, are the telling of righteous Asgardian battles ...

But also some designed to get the incredibly energetic and wild boy to go to sleep at night. 

And after a few hundred years, time moving differently on a planet collecting broken things, such as Sakaar, the little boy who had been left to a devastated godmother has now grown into a  young man.