Confusion

After putting a cloak around their lord the men moved their discussion into the castle keep. After Jon was clothed and the animals fed, the ten men sat in silence watching the white dragon sleep on top of the direwolf.
"Targaryens long ago were said to be immune to all types of heat. They called the blessed blood of the dragons." The maester placed a large book upon the table. "The last dragon died over 150 years ago. If you are truly the blood of the dragons, then your ancestory could be the key to peace between the kingdoms of Westeros."
"We...no I must be certain. I need to know who my mother was. If she was truly a Targaryen then it will answer many questions." Several of the men nodded.
"I am still confused as to how you got the dragon in the first place." Perseus spoke from his spot by the fire.
"I received a package from Amaryllis before the fire. I forgot I had it on me when I ran into the fire. I remember holding onto the white round thing and then losing consciousness. I am assume the object was actually the egg." Jon said as he pat the head of his newest companion.
Perseus gave a barking laugh. "Lady Gryffindor, is not one to send something without knowing what it is. You can bet your sword she knew just what it was and what it means for you."
Jon hopes the man was wrong, if he was right it meant she knew things about him even he didn't know. "Maybe, but I must still speak with my father. We leave in three days. Travel light. Anything we need can be bought along the way." The men in the room nodded. "Maester Mydrian, I must ask you to stay behind and watch over the keep." The old man agreed.
It took a three days by boat to reach the Vale, then another week to reach Gull town. A port city on the bay of crabs. From there they road by horseback to get to Kings landing. After gaining entry to the city they made their way to the red keep where they were met by King Robert and Eddard Stark. Smiles adorned both the men's faces and the king looked happier then when he had last seen his almost 8 months ago in Winterfell.
"Jon what do we owe this surprise?" Ned spoke kindly.
Jon cleared his throat, this technically could be considered treason. "Something happened. The first shipment of supplies was burnt by Robb. I fear his advisers do not have the best interest for the North. Luckily we received a larger shipment next and everything was delivered directly to your bannermen."
King Robert looked on worried. "Maybe it's best you go home for a visit."
"There is one more thing. Tyrion Lannister stoped for a brief period at the newly named Gryffins Watch. He had come from Winterfell, Robb had turned him away after some particularly bad new. Uncle Benjen has gone missing North of the Wall. The knights watchmen have spoken of creatures as cold as ice. Beings that should be dead rising from the grave. I've sent men and Supplies but we still don't have the answers we need."
The thought of those beings from old Nans story's actually being real horrified Ned Stark. Suddenly the little white head poked its head out from the pouch it was being carried in. The company of Jon Snow froze as the little dragon gave a tiny roar.
The King and Lord Stark stood shocked at the sight of the little dragon. "It hatched." Neds voice carried in the empty throne room. "It really Hatched." His voice took an excited turn. "Robert he hatched it! He did it!" The happy man shook his old friend by the shoulders. Suddenly his shoulders sagged. "I had hoped we would have more time. Mipsy please bring Amaryllis here."
Much to everyone's confusion a bath appeared with a raven haired woman inside of it. A very naked woman. As if realizing where she was she gave out a little shriek as she covered herself.
"Don't just look, turn around!" She yelled at them. Jon quickly rushed forward giving her his cloak. As she put it on she zeroed in on the dragon chirping from his satchel. "Oh it hatched already!" She said excitedly. She reached to take the dragon and cuddle it before Jon could stop her. Everyone who had tried to hold the dragon but him had been bit so far. "Oh aren't you such a cutie. Your Mama's going to be happy to meat you." The baby dragon nuzzled her face and gave a purr, much to the shock of the other.
"Is it safe to turn around now?" King Robert asked.
"Depends if you want to keep your head you will never speak of this incident again, agreed?" She huffed cradling the young dragon to her chest.
"Agreed." Everyone turned around to see the dragon asleep in her arms.
Jon rubbed his hand through his hair. "Wait do you all knew that I could hatch a dragon egg?"
The three shared a look. "We didn't know but we suspected you might be able too. Let's take this to the solar. After I get some clothes on." Her eyes gave a glared aimed at the King and Ned.