Sorry for the delay

Oberyn Martell had to admit that the marriage ceremony was beautiful. It had a certain simple majestic look about it. He had felt his anger at seeing Jon Snow, or what ever his real name was, when he smiled at the bride. The smile was the same as his beloved niece, same dimples, and nose crinkle when he laughed. Oberyn wept that night in his chambers. The next morning he was called to the banquet room.
As he approached he bowed. Lord Stark, the king and Queen, and Lord Baratheon sat at the top table.
"Prince Oberyn Martell, I know why you are here. You seek answers and we will answer them to the best of our  ability." Lord Stark said from the kings right side.
"Why? How? Why didn't you tell us?"
His fist was clenched at his side.
The rest of the hall looked on in curiosity.
"At the time I truly believe my sister had been kidnapped, however angry I was I made her a promise on her death bed, a promise to protect her son. It wasn't until years later when I found letters hidden by the former maester, after his death. I learned of her and Rheagar's love for each other. How Elia yearned to go home to Dorne to live a simpler life with her lover. The annulment of their marriage was Elia's idea. Her children were to be raised in Dorne until the age of ten and four then they would be sent to kings Landing to prepare Aegon for the throne."
"I did not wish for the children to die. Had I reached there first They would have been protected. At least from the Tywin Lannisters forces. After having a trial over the Lannister twins it was revealed that Aerys was planning to use Wildfire to kill everyone in kings landing that is why Jamie Lannister killed him, even he did not know his fathers plans or he would have hid them away. Tywin Lannister has thirsted for his own blood to be on the throne, luckily it will not be so."
Lord Baratheon spoke with sorrow in his voice.
Next it was the king who spoke. "I did not choose to come into the world, if I could have it would have been under happier circumstances. However the blame for what happened all those years ago can be paid at one man's feet. As my first royal decree Tywin Lannister and the lords of his lands shall be stripped of their titles, until they can plead their cases infront of myself and a grand counsel. All travel and trade to the westlands shall be stopped until further notice. The people responsible for the deaths of Elia Martell, Rhearys Targaryen and Aegon Targaryen shall be stripped of all titles and judged. How about we start with you Amory Lorch?" Two guards grabbed the man by his arms forcing him on his knees infront of the king.
"My king. Please forgive me I was only following orders." He begged.
"If you had just been following orders you would have killed her with one strike, but no you stabbed her over 50 times, even after her screams stopped. You murdered a young girl who had no clue what was going on that had been hiding in her fathers room looking for some comfort as she was scared." It was the queen who had spoke this time making several of the old fashioned men in the room need to control their anger.
"I demand a trial by combat." Lorch said thinking he would win.
"Very well your opponent will be me." Jon said standing up. "Being raised in the north by my uncle has filled me with knowledge and custom that the rest of the kingdom has seemed to brush off, one such is that the man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. Since you are able bodied you will not need a champion, the match starts at dawn. I suggest you brush up on your sword skills. Take him to the cells."
The room was in shock. The king himself was going to fight! They had never heard of anything like this before. However that was only the lords of the south's thoughts. The north were proud of their new king non more so then Lord Stark.

As the meeting ended Jon and Amaryllis left back to their bed chamber. Once inside he collapsed onto his bed.
"Am I doing the right thing?" He asked as she laid down beside him.
"I think you are the north thinks you are. You do know I can't offer you any magical protection, right." He grabbed her hand in his and gave it a kiss.
"I know, I will be satisfied if you give me a favor of a beautiful woman." He sent a grin her way.
"Well I can always ask Sansa." She giggles as he kissed her neck.
"What are we going to do about my aunt." His tone grew serious.
"I've sent her a letter, but she seems happy with her life, a baby is to be born to her and khal Drogo, he seems to really love her. She's still to trusting and a little naive, but she is thriving." She ran her hands threw his curls twisting the in her fingers.
"Do you have one of your people watching over her?"  She nodded as she kissed his neck.
"If something serious happens they will contact me so I can go help. Now shut up and kiss me."
"Gladly."

Thank you everyone for the well wishes and words of support! They managed to get all my cancer out on the first try! Turns out kidney cancer isn't often found this early, so thanks to my baby girl they were able to literally save my life before it got to bad. Had to take out the whole kidney but ones better then nothin! Needless to say my daughter is now my moms favorite grandchild 😓
Thanks again everyone and for the Americans happy thanksgiving and for other cultures Happy Holidays!