Blood, Mayhem and Winterfell

The first arrow sent towards Robb was purposely wide. They all could see this was to torture them and the Stark Heir. As each arrow got closer, Amaryllis had to immobilize Ned and Jon.
"Do you trust me?" They couldn't shake their heads but she could see it in their eyes. "He will soon be out of range. I will get him." She had climbed on the back of a spare horse. "Prepare for battle." With that she nudged the horse into a trot. Even from her position she could see the frustration upon the Bolton bastards face. She smirked as his next arrow was aimed at Robbs back. The sound of a gong resonated over the empty field. The arrow had bounced off of an invisible shield that she had placed on him. Slowing her horse she dismounted as Robb got closer.
"I suggest you hurry Robb, your father is waiting." With a mischievous smile she disappeared with a soft pop from infront of him.

Jon jumped as he heard the soft pop beside him. He didn't think he would ever get used to it. Once more his love had surprised him.
"It's your battle, lead them as their king. Take back your ancestral home." He gave a grim nod.
"Keep safe, my Queen." He whispered, placing a kiss upon her hand. He rode to the front of the army.
"Today we fight! We fight for Lord Stark! We fight for justice! We take back the stronghold of the north, from traitors, from oath breakers!" The warriors roared. Wisteria also gave a terrifying growl. "Fight with honor, fight with your lords and ladies in your hearts! And if you shall die, do so with pride knowing that the North will once more be safe with your sacrifice."
The men and women roared as they banged the swords against their shields. Then the real battle begun. It would be hours before Winterfell was once more in Control of Lord Eddard Stark.
As the sounds of battle ceased Amaryllis made her way through the carnage. A frown was set upon her face. Severed limbs and other various body parts littered the battle field. It was such a loss of life, one she hoped never to become accustomed too.
The once beautiful winter castle stood in disarray. Bolton banners were being torn down and burned. It seemed as though they had tried to make Winterfell their home quickly. As if they belonged there. She snorted. While some gave her a few curious look, they mostly just went back to work as she made her way to the grand hall. The hall itself wasn't as large as others she had been in. It definitely wasn't as grand as hogwarts. The hall itself brought about the same feelings in her as Hogwarts once did. It felt like home, it made one feel safe, and most of all it reminded her of the people she loved. She would never forget the way Jon had look that night, dressed in black, with his bare face. His baby smooth face was now covered in a thick black beard. She could lie and say it didn't suit him though.
She looked on as the Bolton lord and his bastard son were kneeling before Lord Stark and her Jon. All the lords and ladies stood around arguing about what to do with the two. Dark purple eyes met green from across the room. It always amazes her how his eyes could shift colors so much. Light and stormy greys, to silver with flecks of purple, then the dark purple almost black color they currently held. It was almost like magic. Although it could have been the ancient dragon magic that no one had been able to use in the last 600 years, but that was a thought for another day.