chapter 16

...

..

After the dinner we got in to the car
Then we started talking. She looked at me and blinked a few times with a pout.

My eyes darted to her lips as I came forward and kissed her lips. I expected her to break the kiss and move away but she didn't she kissed back wrapping her arms around my neck.

Our tongues collided with each other I pulled her slowly to my lap. She sat on my lap; her legs on both side of my lap.

A few moments later we were both running out of breath so I broke the kiss.

"want to go somewhere else?"
I asked.

She nodded before getting up.
She immediately wrapped her legs around my waist and hands around my neck.

I reached down and grabbed my phone before setting my hands on her legs to keep her from falling.

She started to give me wet kisses along my neck. I drove to the hotel while she just sat on my lap because she was refusing to move.

I went to the reception and booked a room and then we went to the room.
As soon as l closed the door behind me.

She pinned me to the wall and kissed me. I have never met a girl so dominant. I flipped us around so that she was against the wall.

Then gave her kisses from her lips to her neck. I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"should we stop if you want "
I asked
"no let's continue "
She said

I started to take her clothes off. She was now I. Her bra and panties. I lips at the view I pulled her towards the bed and pushed her down onto.

I started giving hickeys
All over her body as I took off her bra and panties.

Her moans were driving me crazy.
"let's me take your clothes off"
I heard her say before pushing me off her.

She then went on top of me and started to take my boxers and jacket off. I smirked at her words as I made it easier.

For her to take my clothes off we were both naked now our bare bodies rubbing against each other. Moans and groans filled the room

I spread her legs out and put my thigh in between her legs and started to enter and started moving it up and down causing her to moan louder as I could feel her wet ness I decided to tease he a bit more.

She moaned when I used more pressure. After a few minutes she released me
After a few minutes.

I took my dick out and hipped her around so she was on all fours and I took my dick out and putted a condom on

I turned her so her Ass was in the air and I slowly entered. I went deeper  and deeper  .

After few minutes
I release it

She hugged me I kiss her and hugged her.

Too be continue......

Thank you for reading
Don't forget to vote and comment
Love you all

Stay home
stay safe .