chapter 6

[jungkooks pov]

One of my hand was on her hip and the other one one her back supporting her. She kept moving up and down.

Then I took her off and flipped her over so she was on the bottom. i spread her legs and entered her once again she let a moan escape as I started slowly.

"jungkook go faster!"
She demanded but I only went a little faster she groaned with pleasure but wanted me to go faster.

"jungkook please go faster !"
She begged and I picked up the pace a little.

I moaned her name and placed one of my hands on her breast and the other held her thigh.

"jungkook!!!" she moaned.
I then went faster and faster causing her to moan loudly. So much pleasure ran through her body as I went in and out.

I pulled out again and flipped her so she were on her stomach. She kept her head on the bet but stuck her Ass in the air.

I squeezed her cheeks and gave a little smack I then entered her again and immediately went fast. My hands holding her waist.

"iu!!!" I moaned I took one hand off her waist and entangled it in. Her hair, pulling it a little. She propped herself up with her hands. She moaned and I pumped faster and harder.

"jungkook I want more"she moaned and I went even harder.she came and soon I did too. I pulled out and laid on the bed next to her breathing heavily.

She turned to face me and I faced her wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her close to me. Her bare chest plessed against my bare chest I smiled and kissed her.

"tomorrow what are you doing "
I asked her

"nothing why"
She put her arm over me.

"then do you want to go out with me"
I asked her again

"OK let's go "
She smiled.

"iU am I your boyfriend! "
I asked her

"then what are you aren't you my man or boyfriend"
She said

"I am your man and your my woman"
I smiled and kissed her cheek and we went to fast to sleep.

Too be continue........