chapter 5

[jungkook's pov]

And  pushed me to the floor.

Her lips Came towards my lips and kissed me

Her lips Came towards my lips and kissed me. I felt her soft lips my lips smashed into her my lips opened and closed in sync to her lips.

I stood up while still kissing her and carried  her into my bedroom.when we got there on the bed she stood up and pushed me down on the bed.

She slowly pulled my shirt off my shoulders rubbing her hands up and down on my abs scratching them lightly.

And then she took off my pants and said with a smile on the face
"Wowwwww jungkook you look sexy with those tight sexy black boxers.. "

"HAHAHAHAHA really"
I laughed but she looked sexually frustrated.

She slowly took my boxers off took out my panis and put it in her mouth. I tried to move but it felt as if my body were tried down by invisible threads I felt myself growing big and hard inside her mouth.

Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to warp itself around me she began sliding it in and out slowly I started moving my hips.i moved my hips faster and faster making moaning noises as I went. She sucked and licked it causing me a great pleasure.

After few minutes she moved towards me brought her lips towards my and I began to kiss her gently then with a increasing pressure and with  my tongue as if I hadn't kissed her in so long time.

She took her panties and took my hand and brought it under her dress.
My hand felt the warmth of her vagina it was deep warm and very wet my fingers were all but sucked inside.

After few minutes I slowly undressed her I slowly unclip her bra. I quickly climbed over her she slid a condom on and flipped over so she was on top of me.

She slowly lowered herself so I was all the way in. She started bouncing up and down on me. Leaning my head back in pleasure.

Her vagina felt warm and at the same time cold it tried to envelope me to draw me in and at the same time press me out my erection grew larger and harder.

I felt  I was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure.

It felt as if something inside her something special inside her were slowly working it's way through my organ it to me.

Too be continue..........

Hope readers are enjoying my Story plz don't forget to

Vote and comment

And I m trying to write my best but because of my school schedule and assignments I m not able to update the chapter faster so plz understand and
Plz support me

Fighting......