23-Expose

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

Not gonna lie, but I'm beginning to like this guy because of his craziness. The funniest part is how he played the crowd well! I don't know myself why I detest them a little bit. It's just that there is something wrong with the people of Dressrosa and It's making me curious. Or I'm just seeing things. I should stop thinking things like this and just focus on the fight.

The Commindator Bartz drank a glass of water before beginning to speak. "Damn Bartolomeo, how dare he make fools of us! But there is another competitor of Block B! He's the last one! He's nothing like that Crazy-lomeo!" he said, and I could see how furious he is with this Cow man (Bartolomeo). The two women beside him nodded their heads. "He admires our King- Doflamingo and declared his loyalty to him by bringing him a giant gold pillar from a distant country! Since then, he's been destroying various towns in many countries where they insulted us by calling us a barbaric kingdom of pirates, and bringing them to terms! He is the "Bullet of Dressrosa"! He has been given a chance by the royal finally!" Commindator Bartz continued. You know what, I just found out that is his name when I accidentally called him "talking man with a small Den Den Mushi on his hand.", the one who corrected me are the female staffs. And if you guys are reflecting on how I remembered his name, that's because of my awesomeness.

Just kidding.

I remembered it because there is kind of his name that was placed there beside the platform, him and those two women beside him.

Cabbage dish scoffed. "Here comes a leading competitor of Block B." he said.

"If he wins this competition, his tenacity will bear fruit and it has been decided that he will get promoted to an executive position in the Don Quixote Family! He is a real contender for winning this competition! A pirate! Bellamy the Hyena!" Commindator Bartz added.

Once Bellamy stood on the platform with that smirk of his, he spread his arms on the air, trying to hype the crowds. He succeeded as there are a lot of girls cheering for his name, and aside from that, it seems like he is their "trump card" to win in this Block, rather than Cow man who made fun of them.

Commindator Bartz spoke. "Now, all 138 competitors are in the ring!"

Cabbage dish had his hand on his right cheeks in a fashionable style while looking away from the ring. "He can't be that popular even if this is his home." he said in a jealous voice. He and his obsession in fame.

I looked at him. "It's fine, I'm rooting for you later!" I said to cheer him up, and succeeded because he smiled widely at me while clasping both of my hands and giving me a teary-eyed look. He does look attractive with this, but I'm looking forward to seeing his other side, like his serious side or something.