05-Fish-Man Island Arc

Not Edited

Not Edited

Haruki's POV

The waters around the Sabaody Archipelago- Beneath the surface

I never knew that beneath the surface was this beautiful. It really is breathtaking. I always think that everything that I can see above is the definition of beauty, but I was wrong. I'm obligated that I joined this crew, if not then I wouldn't be here enjoying this scenery beneath.

"The surface is already so far away." I heard Robin say putting both of her hands on the railings as both she and Franky watched the scenery too.

"What a sight! We don't get a view this wide in the submarine."

"We're sinking faster and faster! Is the water really not gonna come in? I'm worried" Shouted Chopper in worry. Well yeah, it really is horrifying. It might be beautiful but in every beauty, there's always ugly truth or evilness in it.

Nami looked above. "It feels like we're drifting away from the human world! I'm tense." She said informing us.

"A-are we gonna be able to return to the surface? N-Not that I'm scared or anything!" A nervous Usopp said. I could even examine his legs shaking in fear. This man is all just about words. I apologize for thinking like that, Usopp! May you become more courageous in dealing with situations like this!

Luffy used his hands to obtain a clear view. "The ocean sure is beautiful!" he said as Luffy was soo mesmerizing with the scene in front of them. 

"Yohohoho! Look at this side!" After Brook had said that, Me, Nami, and Luffy went beside him. I examined the roots from the mangroves inland, excitedly. Or Sabaody is just one giant mangrove? I don't know really. 

Moving on, Gosh! I never knew that this would be super huge and long!

This is the first time I've seen stuff like this and it's just mesmerizing. I might encounter more amazing and suspicious things like this in the near future and I just couldn't wait! 

So this what you like me to see for myself, Ace? Like what's the feeling? 

"Tress! No, roots!"

"Yeah...Now that I think about it, the Sabaody Archipelago is one giant mangrove, after all." Sanji said, beside him are Franky and Zoro who are also looking at what's in front of them.

"The splendor of nature! It feels like my eyeballs will pop out of surprise!" Brook stated. "Though I don't have any eyeballs! Yohohoho!" he joked. A sweatdrop began to appear in my head as I heard Brook.

"I've already seen it." Zoro informed.

"Yeah, cause you got on the wrong ship! Shut up! Let us be in awe here!" Sanji yelled at Zoro who is not listening to every word Sanji mentioned to him.