54-Kinswoman

Not Edited

Not Edited

Third's POV

Things here in Whole Cake Island are getting exciting and interesting. Haruki was doing her own thing with her newly-found male friend, while Luffy and the others are also encountering unexpected and unusual things in the haunted forest that Haruki called. 

All of them, except for Nami even forgot that Haruki was not with them. At first, they tried to go back to the place they were in before entering the forest, but Carrot, Luffy, and Chopper got super excited when they spotted a very delicious candy. Nami, on the other side, was really frustrated with the things happening right now. The lost and not with them Haruki, and the trio who are all occupied with eating sweets all day. 

What was their reason why they enter the forest?

Right, Sanji.

But they are all occupied with something that does not even involve Sanji at all. Oh well, they just wanted to savor the moment while it still lasts.  

"Ruki and Kuri sound somewhat similar, right?! The four letters are just jumbled! If not, then we will have the same nickname!" Haruki giggled and sat on Katakuri's hard-rock stomach as he did not even mind Haruki there since he was also enjoying her talking and giggling.  

"It does sound similar. I did not even think of that in the first place. You have wide speculation, Ruki." Katakuri smiled gently with his hands at the back of his head, using it as his pillows. He even opened his mouth when Haruki feed him one of his doughnuts and both groaned in unison when they taste the sugary and rich flavor of the doughnut they are eating. 

Eating and talking together with her newly-found friend named Katakuri, Haruki was enjoying his company. They were still eating doughnuts and her meringue non-stop while talking about the things they like and love in their lives. It's like no one can stop both of them right now. If someone will even try to stop them, prepare for your death then. Kidding aside, both were just enjoying each other's accompany, not minding what's happening in this forest. 

Talking about their selves was being enjoyed by the duo as they just keep on talking while laughing whenever Haruki mentioned something funny. Katakuri was even chuckling whenever Haruki's full of syrup all over her mouth as she's really messy in eating this kind of food, especially that its size is ten times bigger than the normal one. 

Katakuri did not even think of ending Haruki's life when she saw him eating his doughnut while singing dreamily, thinking that he was the only one in that area. There was something in Haruki that made Katakuri think of not attacking and killing her, and up until now, he still does not know why. Not only because Haruki saw his mouth and his not-so-like attitude, but because there is really something in Haruki that made him curious as questions were running inside his head but not the point that his attention was not on Haruki talking mostly about the foods she likes.