Chapter 21: Teacher's Favorite

2 weeks later

Y/n's POV:

I was talking with my friends until the bell rang, I rushed to Jimin's classroom with Dae-Hyun. I greeted Jimin with a bow and he did the same back, with a bright smile on his face. Dae-Hyun didn't seem like a problem to Jimin anymore, considering Dae-Hyun is dating Katherine already. My baby boy gets jealous easily!

Jimin decided not to have assigned seats in his classes, he knows that everyone would want to sit next to their friends. He always wanted to sit next to Taehyung in school but most of the time, his seat was assigned far away from Tae. He said he will only assign seats to certain people if they aren't paying attention, and or the people they are sitting with are distracting them. He promised me that he would never assign my seats, he would let me sit wherever I want.

I took my seat and Dae-Hyun sat in the desk beside mine, I am now just realizing he had a glow up while we were away from each other. He became more manly is what I'm trying to say, and his voice became deeper. I'm not falling for him tho, I have my Jimin!

"Y/n." Dae-Hyun said

"Hm, yeah?" I looked at him

"Katherine's birthday is coming up, what should I get her?" he asked

"Why are you asking me now?" I chuckled

"Because we are always with Katherine, how am I supposed to ask you if she is always with us." he frowned

"I guess you're right." I shrugged, "You should get her chocolate and some lip tint."

"Lip tint? The hell is that?" he furrowed his brows

"Pfft, you don't know what lip tint is?" I laughed

"Shut up, I don't have a younger or older sister. Nor do I even have siblings at all, I'm an only child!" he complained

"Okay chill out, what do you think lip tint is?" I asked

"Is it like lipstick?" he guessed

"Hm, kind of..." I replied, "It doesn't cover your natural lip color, it just gives it a slight color tint."

"I guess I kind of get it." he mumbled, "Do you wear lip tint?"

"Not before, but now I do. My boyfriend bought it for me and I love it, I wear it a lot but not all the time." I smiled, "Maybe Katherine will do the same to you."

"What's her favorite brand?" he also asked

"She doesn't have a favorite, she likes trying different brands." I told him, "She has a few brands that she doesn't like tho, I'll text them to you after school so you remember."

"Thanks Y/n, you're a life saver." he chuckled

"You're welcome!" I smiled

The bell rang and Jimin went to the front of the classroom, he started attendance.

   After attendance he started handing out some papers, a test. Wait, a test? Jimin didn't tell me about this at all!

"Wait, we had a test?" I whispered

"I guess we do, Mr. Park didn't tell any of us." Dae-Hyun sighed

   Why didn't Jimin tell me? I'm going to fail the test now because I didn't study at all! He made his way to my desk and gave me the test, I shot a glare at him and he chuckled slightly.

   He finished passing out the tests to everyone and he went to the front of the classroom to explain.

"I handed everyone a test, or should I say a review. A review of everything we have learned this year so far." he smiled