Chapter 22: Rejection

Y/n's POV:

I felt something shaking me slightly to wake me up, I woke up and the first thing I saw was Clementine and Felix gently nudging me to wake up.

"Ah, my babies..." I chuckled sleepily

I eventually sat up straight, the two cats sat beside me. I looked around and I saw Jimin picking out my clothes in our closet, he turned to the bed and he got startled when he saw me awake.

"Ah, good morning!" Jimin laughed, "Did you sleep well?"

"Of course I did, how about you?" I asked

"I slept well too, here is your outfit." he smiled and put the outfit at the end of the bed, "I'll be downstairs if you need me."

I nodded as he left me alone in the bedroom, I forced myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I did my morning routine, I changed into the outfit afterwards.

Outfit:

   Jimin probably chose a baby blue hoodie so it would kind of match with my new dyed hair, I wonder how my friends will react to my blue hair

Jimin probably chose a baby blue hoodie so it would kind of match with my new dyed hair, I wonder how my friends will react to my blue hair. From the scent of the hoodie, I knew it was Jimin's. Jimin rarely buys me hoodies, maybe because he wants me to wear his hoodies instead?

I walked downstairs to the kitchen, I hugged Jimin from behind. He turned around and hugged me back.

"Hey..." Jimin smiled softly

"Hi..." I smiled too

"You look cute." he told me

"Thank you, you look cute too." I complimented him

"Thank you Chubs." he kissed the top of my head

He turned away from me again to put our breakfast in bowls, he put our breakfast on the table and we sat down together.

Breakfast:

"This is the first time I tried making a smoothie bowl

"This is the first time I tried making a smoothie bowl." Jimin told me, "Let me know if it tastes good or not, be honest."

   I took the spoon and got a spoonful of it, I trusted Jimin's food. I put the spoon in my mouth, it tasted amazing! I gave him a nod of approval then ate more of it. He let out a sigh or relief and tried the smoothie bowl for himself, he continued eating it after the first bite so I'm pretty sure he agrees with me.