Chapter 1: First Day

Y/n's POV:

I have always hated school, not because I have to learn but because I always have to see Choi Jessica and her two best friends, Lee Addison and Kim Alexa. They have bullied me ever since freshman year and I don't know why...

After about 5 minutes, I decided to get out of bed and get ready for school because I don't have any other choice but to go. I decided to wear a pastel purple hoodie with simple black leggings.

After my morning routine, I grabbed my backpack and my phone and went downstairs to the kitchen to get some breakfast. As I went downstairs I smelt bacon and eggs, I was tempted to eat but I really wanted to loose weight.

"Good morning Y/n!" my mother smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Go have some breakfast sweetie. You need lots of energy for your first day of senior year!" my dad told me.

"Oh no, it's fine. I will just grab a protein bar and some water and I will be heading to school now..." I said as I was heading to the pantry.

   Mother and father were looking at me with a concerned look but I just ignored it. Jake, my younger brother, came into the kitchen and started eating, my classes started before his so I had to leave right away. I decided to walk to school even tho I have my own car...

Time skip (at school)

   As I entered the school gates, everyone was whispering but I didn't know what it was about. I decided to ignore it and find my friends, I went to my locker and I found them waiting for me.

"Oh my gosh, hey Y/n!" Katherine ran up to me and hugged me really tight, I hugged back.

"I missed you so much!" Jasmine also hugged me.

________________________________

Character Introduction

Full Name: Cho Katherine

Age: 17

Birthday: January 23

Nationality: Korean

Grade: 12 (Senior Year)

Appearance: Mid-length, straight, black hair. Dark brown eyes. Just a centimeter taller than Y/n.

Personality: Cute girly vibe, trendy, caring, friendly, not the shy type, outgoing. The type who would date a boy who has a similar personality as her.

Extra Info/Facts: Katherine was the first one who met Y/n then introduced her to Jasmine. The one who has small crushes on guys but isn't really ready for a relationship just yet. Maknae of friend group.
_____________________________

Full Name: Yang Jasmine

Age: 17

Birthday: September 19

Nationality: Korean

Grade: 12 (Senior Year)

Appearance: Wavy, mid-length, brown hair. Dark brown eyes. Same height as Katherine.

Personality: A chill type of person, laid-back, quiet (with strangers), caring and friendly like Katherine.