Chapter 1

Yui wakes up and feels different, she remembers that last night she stabs herself then wakes back up. She got out of bed and then feels something at her legs, she looks down and sees her hair at her mid thighs, she also felt her chest bigger, back arched, bottom rounder and feels taller. Yui runs to vanity and looks in the mirror that wasn't the only thing that change, she eyes were menacing red then she hesitantly lifts her hand to her mouth put a finger inside and she feels fangs.

Yui didn't know what to do except for one thing.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH" Yui screamed.

Then her door flys open and she she's the brothers walking.

"Pancake what is-"

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" Yui turned around and roars at him.

The brothers stares at Yui shocked she's a vampire.

"Oh no one got anything to say now" Yui said with her voice a little raise.

"You're a vampire" Kanoto said.

"Well what else did you think" Yui said glaring at him.

"Yui calm down" Reji said.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN I'M A VAMPIRE FOR GOD SAKES AND YOU WANT ME CALM DOWM?!"

The boys flinched at Yui they never and I mean never seen her angry or heard her yell.

"Somebody's pissed" Laito said.

Then they heard Yui growl and sees her face turning red.

"I think I'm going to leave" Sabaru said then teleported.

"Yui I know you're upset" Reji said.

"I think raging is a right word" Yui said coldly.

"Ok raging but we didn't turn you into a vampire" He finished.

Yui was still raging she wanted to kill one of them.

"Are you hungry, we can give you some blood" Ayato said smiling.

"Not interested" Yui said.

"So Yui who are you going to claim" Latio said.

"Excuse me"

"Since you are a vampire you could choose one of us as your mate" Laito explained.

"Like hell I am" Yui snorted.

"Why do I feel like not only she changed to a vampire but also her attitude" Kanoto whispered to Reji.

"Your going to have to Yui" Ayato raised his voice.

"Says who" Yui said getting smart.

"Yep, we have a bad Yui" Shu said.

"I'm hungry can we eat" Yui said.

"Yes breakfast is served already" Reji said then left.

Everyone left the room except for Ayato.

"What's gotten into you Yui"

"I have no idea of what you're talking about" Yui said walking towards the door but then Ayato grabs her wrist.

"I would advise you to let me go"  Yui warned.

"You still going to have to drink our blood and choose one of us as you mate"

"First of all no I'm not drinking any of you boys blood, two this is my body and I'm not choosing at mate and Like I said before Says Who cause I rather kill myself" Yui said then snatches her hand from his grip then walks out the door.