Chapter 3

It's been a week since Yui randomly became a vampire and since her and Ayato fought. Ayato been waiting patiently for Yui's answer of who she choose and almost got impatient.

He was in his room laying on his king size bed watching the moon. Everyone in the mansion was sleeping but Ayato couldn't cause he was playing back Yui's words.

"I would've chosen someone who would want me better than a blood bag.....I can't blame you for not love."

"Yui."

"Ayato."

Ayato sat up looking at the end of his bed and seeing Yui leaning against the pole arms crossed.

"What are you doing in my room?" Ayato asked little annoyed.

Ignoring his voice Yui sighs and asked.

"Do you want me?" She asked.

Ayato looks at her confused then got what she asked.

"Yes."

"Can I trust you?"

"Yes."

"Can I love you?"

Ayato was silent for a second.

"Yes."

Next thing Yui was on top of him, straddling his waist.

"I won't to be yours." She said.

Ayato smiled and it wasn't a evil greedy smile it was a loving smile. He sat up and they kissed passionately.

"Then I'll make you mine." He husked.

His voice made Yui shiver then he switched positions kissing her lips to her neck and above her nightgown.

Ayato of the top of her nightgown showing her large breasts, licking her nipple made her moan. Bitting at the top, Yui didn't feel any pain or didn't even feel him bitting into her.

Ayato pulls down her nightgown till it's fully of throwing it on the floor.

"Well aren't you prepared." Ayato smirked.

Yui's pale skin was in the moonlight with her sexy white lingerie string lace panties looking painted on her skin. Yui blushed seeing Ayato taking a look at every part of her body.

He loops his fingers around her underwear taking them off, she smells like strawberries when they was fully off.

"Let's see if you really turned into a bad girl." Ayato smirked taking off his shirt.

To his surprise Yui smirked looking hungry, she even moved her leg around his and opening the other a little.

"You're making me wait?" She asked sexy and to Ayato he feels like his cheeks burning.

They kiss lovingly holding each other close to feel each other's cold skin.

Yui felt his excitement and decided to play with him, moving her leg between his legs rubbing on him. Ayato gasps, that answers his question, she's a bad girl.

"You dirty girl." He smirked.

"I'm not a sweet little girl anymore, get that to your brain." Yui said.

"Oh got some backbone let's test that."

Ayato pulls off his shorts showing off his big large excitement.

"Let's play." Yui said.

Next thing happened they was having sex, wild, rough, hardcore sex. Not one of them was holding back.