Chapter 2

Yui was in a really bad mood. Why in the world would she mate with those monsters, she went to the garden to get some fresh air and after a few seconds something caught her attention, Yui was hungry she lets the vamp side take over, jumps over the gates and runs to the smell.

She made it to deep in the forest and finds a deer, Yui creeps around watching her step. Then she charges at it.

------------------------------------

Ayato was walking to Yui's bedroom cause he was thirsty like usual. When he went inside he finds it empty, he goes downstairs and still can't find her.

He went to Reji's room and goes in and finds him reading.

"Don't you know how to knock"

"I can't find pancake anywhere" Ayato said angry ignoring his brothers question.

"I don't know where she is if that's what your asking"

"Pancake is crazy now, she acts so differently then when she was human" Ayato said pacing.

And that's when Reji looks up from his book.

"Well what did you to expect, she wasn't going to be all sweet and nice. She's standing up for herself Ayato get use to it"

Ayato walks to the window and sees Yui walking back inside from being in the garden.

"There you are"

------------------------------------

Yui had made her first hunt, she goes back inside the mansion and teleported to her room once she was in their she caught a familiar scent she didn't even need to turn around.

"If you're here ask me questions I'm not answering" Yui said coldly.

"Where were you" Ayato demanded.

Yui didn't acknowledge to answer him, she just went to her bed took out a book and starts reading. Ayato wasn't having this. No one was going to disrespect him.

"Answer dammit" Ayato yelled.

"Why do I need to tell you anything, its MY body" Yui said.

"I own you-"

"To hell you think you own me, Let me tell you something Ayato. You never owned me and still don't, You don't have control over me and if you think you own me big mistake" Yui said cutting him off.

"I know you isn't talking to me"

"Oh I think I am cause your the only one in my room. If you came here unless I'm needed somewhere you can leave"

Ayato vamp speed over to Yui and grabs her by the shoulders making her look at him.

"You is not going to be talking to me like that!"

"Oh I'm sorry master I just did"

Yui snatched herself from his grip then punching him were it hurts. Ayato gets on his knees howling in pain.

"Try and test my limits, then you'll be in a surprise." Yui said walking past him but was falling forward when Ayato grabs her ankle.

Yui pulls her leg from his grip only to be pinned to the wall facing Ayato. He's face was red from anger.

"You are really trying me pancake." Ayato said.

"Trying you how I didn't do anything." Yui said.

"You really want to get punished do you."

"Oh. And how are you going to punish me? Whip me, suffocate me, drown me or kill me which you and your brothers could've been done except for being scared."

Oh now she crossed the line.

Ayato grabs her by the throat but it wasn't doing anything. Yui ripped his hand and pushed him back on the bed, before Ayato could get up she straddles his waist and pinned his arms.

Both was panting out of breath and still red out of anger.

"Why should I choose you Ayato?" Yui asked normal.

"Why wouldn't you, I was the one you seen first!" Ayato said.

"That still doesn't mean I'll choose you. If I did choose one of you I would've done it to who I would trust and treat me better than just a blood bag. But you don't know what love is, and I can't blame you for that."

Ayato stares at Yui in shock then she lets him go and Ayato quickly sat up only for Yui to kiss him. To Ayato's surprise he kissed back and wrapped his arms around her.

They break for air, heavily breathing.

"Yui-"

Ayato got cut off by her placing her finger on his lips to silence him.

"I'll think about it, give me time. Will you wait?" She asked.

Ayato silently nodded.

There was a good chance that he might get chosen but he won't get his hopes up yet.