Dating History

Birthday: June 14th 1997
Height: 5'10.4
How they met: Minho introduce them to each other
How long: April 9th 2015 - December 19th 2017
Occupation: Former BTS Backup dancer
Reason: abusive and Ryuu intervened

4How they met: Minho introduce them to each otherHow long: April 9th 2015 - December 19th 2017 Occupation: Former BTS Backup dancer Reason: abusive and Ryuu intervened

Se-Ri's dad was an abusive asshole, he did unspeakable things to her.
She ended up being with someone just like that, Kiro is one of the reasons why she barely could trust anyone.
He would yell, slap, push her, manipulate her, hit her, and call her names.
There where times when Se-Ri would appear at RBW entertainment with her body all bruised up and nobody asked why.
Of course being a Mamamoo backup dancer she had to wear some sort of revealing clothes.
A lot of the backup dancers who where Se-Ri's close friends were worried deeply for her.
If it wasn't for Wheein who noticed and Ryuu beating the crap out of Kiro, Se-Ri would have probably still be in the relationship.
Of course he pulled the " I can't live without you baby. Please come back to me. " And the " No one could ever love. I am the only who loves you. "
Of course Se-Ri believed that and almost went back to him but Chan stopped her and told her he wasn't worth it and that she deserved better.
When Ye-ji found out she sued him behind the scenes and was able to get a restraining order against him.

Birth Name: Cai Xukun
Birthday: August 2nd 1998
Height: 6'0
How they met: Through Blackpink's Lisa
How long: September 30th 2020 - Now
Occupation: Rapper, Songwriter and Actor

Birth Name: Cai XukunBirthday: August 2nd 1998 Height: 6'0How they met: Through Blackpink's Lisa How long: September 30th 2020 - Now Occupation: Rapper, Songwriter and Actor

Se-Ri was not interested in dating or anyone until she met Kun.
Since Se-Ri and Lisa of Blackpink are close she told her about her abusive relationship with both her dad and ex boyfriend.
Lisa felt really bad for her after learning what she went through.
During Idol Proudcer Lisa couldn't stop thinking about what happened to Se-Ri that she just said my friend is going through a lot right now and she said I think she needs someone in her life who can make her feel safe and comfortable.
Kun was interested and loved the nice things Lisa said about Se-Ri.
It actually took Lisa a lot of convincing to make Se-Ri go on a blind date but she did.
At first it was extremely awkward but both of them felt comfortable with each other.
They exchanged phone numbers and texted for ages, until they Se-Ri had free time no busy schedules from the both of them they decided to meet up in Shanghai from there they went to HongKong
Meeting again for the both of them was extremely adorable.
Kun and Se-Ri talked for hours, she felt like she could trust him enough that she told him about her ex boyfriend and abusive dad.
As well as her PTSD and OCD and he was understanding.
Now they text each other goodnight and morning.
Being in a long distance relationship is very hard yet they make it work.