Save yourself

TW: Physical Abuse and emotional abuse

Se-Ri walked into a café sitting down at the back of the store, taking a book out of her bag she flipped threw the pages relaxing at the wonderful aroma of freshly made bread and treats. It was early in the morning and the café wasn't open for another 10 minutes. But she knew the owners, she'd knew before debut. They were good friends of hers, they kept her safe. It was her happy place.

" Here you go Se-Ri." Hana said placing a steaming cup of tea in front of her, she smiled at the girl mouthing a thank you as she went back to her book.
The sound of the door opened, looking up she saw Lexa and another person. They looked so familiar to her, but she couldn't figure it out. Ignoring it she went back to her book, her phone rang making her groan quietly for ruining her peaceful moment. Answering she placed the book down tapping the hard cover with her finger.

" Hello?"
" Liz. What are you doing?"
" Kun-ah why are you calling me so late?"
" I missed your voice!"
" So do I. But isn't it late in China?"
" Yeah, but I couldn't sleep without hearing your voice."
" Well you've heard my voice. Now go to sleep. I don't want you to be texting me how tired you are."
" When are you coming to visit again?"
" Hmmm in like 3 months. Right now I'm super busy with work too."
" I see, don't overwork yourself."
" You too babe. I have practice in a few minutes so I have to go."
" Okay! Love you!"
" Love you too. Bye."

Hanging up the call she smiled to herself, she felt safe with him. He wasn't hurting her physically or mentally. Even if he was miles away he always checked in and showered her in love even if it wasn't physical. Looking at the time she sighed picking up her things and making her way to the company. Passing by Lexa and the person she was talking to her eyes widen hearing their conversation.
" I'm sorry...I would never do it again Ms. Lim. I will do better."
" There will be no next time Min-yong."
" P-please don't leave me, I will do whatever you want."
" How could I leave you? Your too important to me."

She saw herself in Lexa, she could hear herself in her. Begging for her ex not to leave her, she felt scared and terrified.

" KANG SE-RI!" Kiro's voice ecoed through out their shared aprament. Fear struck throughout her body, she ran twords her boyfriend.
" Yes? What is it?" She asked her voice as soft as a whisper
" Did you go outside today?" Kiro asked tapping his foot furiously against the wood flooring, she nodded slightly ready to feel the impact of his hand against her cheek. But it didn't happen, instead he placed his hand against her cheek gently caressing it with her thumb.
" What did I tell you about going outside?" He asked
" Not to do it..." She answered
" Then why did you go?" He asked
" Because Ryuu wanted to get coffee." She said feeling a lump in her throat
" I told you Ryuu doesn't like you. She never has baby." He said
" B-But she's my best friend..."
" No sweetheart. She talks bad about you to all your friends."
" S-She does?"
" Yes she does. Come here. I'll keep you safe from her." He said pulling her into a tight hug, she hugged him back resting her head against his chest feeling safe and scared in his arms.

" Kiro I'm sorry! I'll do better next time! Kiro-ah! Please don't ignore me!" She cried gently hitting the door to their shared bedroom.
" Your the only one I have! Please I'm so sorry! I will never go outside to meet Ryuu again. Please let me in."
He door opened the door letting her beg on her knees for forgiveness.
" I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." She cried
" Shut up your annoying." He groaned
" Kiro please..." She whispered
" I said shut up!" He screamed grabbing her by her hair, she screamed in pain as he jerked her head to look up at him.
" KANG SE-RI! Shut the hell up or I'll kill you!" He screamed letting her go, he kicked her once in the stomach making her whimper in pain as he walked away from her.

" Ryu... I'm so scared. I-I think he might kill me one day." She whispered softly threw the phone, looking next to her she saw Kiro sleeping peacefully.
" Pack your things and leave. Leave as quickly as possible."
" N-No but what if he-"
" Se-Ri you need to escape!"
" I-I-"
Looking at right she expected to still see Kiro alseep but he wasn't, she felt his presence behind her making her cover her mouth in fear.
" SE-RI?! SE-RI ANSWER ME!"
" H-Help m-me." She managed to whispered as he took the phone from her hand.
" Sorry Ryuu, Se-Ri is a little drunk right now. Don't mind her. Have a goodnight."
" You! Leave her alone!" Ryuu screamed through the phone, hanging up the call he threw her phone across room.
" You know what happens when you don't listen to me Se-Ri." He growled
" I'm sorry... please don't hurt me." She whispered

She watched Lexa walk out of the café, the same look she had in her eyes before. Without thinking she ran up to her reaching for her shoulder.
" Ack! Oh Uinne! What are you doing here?" Lexa asked
" Save yourself. Kim Min-young save yourself." She said
" What are you talking about? Your acting weird." Lexa said
" Listen to me! Run as fast as you can. Don't let him get into your head." She said
" Him? Who's the hell are you talking about?!"
" Run! Just run!" She cried