I don't want to be your daughter

" Yah! Kang Se-Ri where are you going?" Mari asked
" I'm going to the store..." Se-Ri said holding her books
" Aissh why are you always such a nerd?" Mari asked making the girl laugh
" Yah! You have parents who want you to get to Seoul University! My parents don't even know I'm still alive." Se-Ri said bitterly
" Oh come on! I know you don't like your parents but why do you act like that?" Ma-Ri asked
" Ma-Ri my dad abused me, my mom thinks of me as a disgusting creature, my grandparents can't take care of me, I have an abusive boyfriend, I'm a back up dancer and I have been living alone for the last 16 months. I don't know what you're talking about." Se-Ri said

" Look I get it your family life is a mess right now but you don't have to take it out on me." Ma-Ri said
" Hmm yeah. You can say a mess." Se-Ri said sitting down on a random bench.
" Just tell me why you're parents are never here when it comes to board meetings? Or family things" Ma-Ri asked
" Their busy..." Se-Ri mumbled
" Oh come on! My parents are busy too but they still make it!"
" Yeah well mine are different."
" If you keep acting like that you're going to keep feeding the rumors that you are indeed an orphan."
" I already am."
" Don't be that way! I'm sure your parents love you!"
" Maybe..."

" We should head back to class or else Mr. Jang will get on my last nerve." Ma-Ri said
" You're right, he hates my guts." Se-Ri said
Both girls walked into their classroom sitting down on their seats, Se-Ri hated school a lot manley for only two reasons. Math and the end of the day.
While sitting down in class she could feel Mr. Jang's eyes on her, the feeling was uncomfortable and unbearable. It was stressing her out.
" Miss Kang, Mr Lee and Miss Lim please do the following problems on the board." Mr Jang said giving Se-Ri a glare.
" Good job Young-Do." Mr Jang said
" Aissh that's wrong answer." Se-Ri mumbled
" What was that Miss Kang? Do you know the answer?" Mr Jang asked
" No I didn't-"
" Come up here and solve the problem if you think you're so smart."
Se-Ri walked up to the chalkboard chalk in hand, she sighed heavily before solving the problem.
" g(x) = 2x² + 4x + 3. It would be f(x) = x - 2. Not f(x) = - 4. Next make sure you write the equation correct next time." She said handing him over the piece of chalk, she walked back to her seat.

" Aigoo Se-Ri-ah your parents must me proud of you." Young-Do said
" Se-Ri are your parents are coming to parent conferences?" Mr Jang asked
" No they aren't coming." She said
" Yah Yoon Se-Ri what is with that tone!" Mr Jang yelled slamming the wooden ruler on a random students desk. Everyone in class flinched but Se-Ri she had a cold expression on her face she didn't even blink.
" Yoon Se-Ri? I thought her name was Kang Se-Ri?" People whispered
" My name isn't Yoon Se-Ri, seonsaengnim it's Kang Se-Ri." She said bowing and sitting back down on her seat, people looked at her and whispered to each other. Ma-Ri looked at Se-Ri before rasing her hand up to ask a question. Se-Ri mumbled a small thank you anxiously moving her right leg.

The next day Se-Ri walked into class hiding the purple bruises on her legs and arms as she sat down by the window.
" Kang Se-Ri~ go out with me." A random boy said, she looked at him with terrified glare before going back to her regular resting face.
" Come on look at me when you're talking to me." The boy said trying to save himself in front of his gang of friends. Those words sent chills down her spine, she knew he wasn't her boyfriend or her dad but those same words still scared her to death.
" Yah Kang Se-Ri!" The boy yelled, she looked at him with a hint of fear in her eyes. Ma-Ri walked over to her friend pushing the boy aside to talk to her.
" Se-Ri I missed you! Anyways I've been thinking about why you're parents haven't been seen by anyone before is because they live in another country!" Ma-Ri said
" Hey... Se-Ri? Yah Kang Se-Ri! Why aren't you listening to me?" Ma-Ri asked a pout forming on her red lips, she gently tapped Se-Ri on the shoulder making her escape the trance she was in.
" Sorry...I've been thinking..." She mumbled
" Yeah I get. Being alone sucks. But look on the bright...side... Se-Ri your- ..." Ma-Ri mumbled
She looked down at her hands seeing how bruised and red they were, she laughed nervously opening her bag she took out her make up bag excusing herself she walked out of the class room heading twords the restroom. Entering the restroom she took out a bottle from the bag. Someone bursted the door of the girls restroom.
" Yoon Jang-Mi is here!" They yelled scaring her, her eyes widen as she shoved the bottle in her makeup bag. She ran out of the restroom to see a bunch of kids swarming around the teachers office. There she saw her own mother talking with her homeroom teacher, she pushed past the students grabbing the door handle she opened the door running over to her mother.
" Ah Se-Ri-ah, I see you made it." Her homeroom teacher said smiling, she saw all her teachers fan girling and gushing over her mother.  A sudden wave of rage over took her body, she grabbed the papers on the desk ripping and tearing it apart and throwing it aside. Everyone looked at her in shocked as her actions, her mother stood up as well as her homeroom teacher.
" KANG SE-RI!" Her homeroom teacher yelled, she made eye contact with her mother making her even angrier.
" Why are you here?" She asked
" Se-Ri I came to your parent conference." Jang-Mi said a smile on her face as she waved at all the students screaming and shrieking her mother's name.
" You aren't my mother. Now tell me why you're here!?" She asked
" Yoon Se-Ri! I am your mom!" Jang-Mi yelled
" Get out." She mumbled
" Exuse me?" Jang-Mi asked walking closer to her.
" I said get out."
" You have no-"
" I SAID GET OUT!" She yelled pushing her mom away from her, the only thing that was seen in her eyes was fear and anger. She ran out of the room she walked back into the restroom.
She looked in the stalls to check if anyone was there. She let out a painful shriek letting her hands run through her hair screaming and shrieking left her pink lips. She screamed and shrieked as she fixed herself to look more presentable.

Grabbing the pink lip stick from her bag she fixed her makeup, walking out of the restroom she saw people staring at her. She grabbed her bags and started walking towards the entrance from the school texting her partner to pick her up.
" Yah Se-Ri!" Ma-Ri yelled
She didn't say anything and kept walking faster, she saw her mother's car outside. " Se-Ri! Se-Ri!" Her mother yelled
" Stay away from me!" She yelled back
" Yoon Se-Ri I am your mother! Listen to me!"
She turned around pure hatred shown, her mother walked closer to her making her terrified.
" Mother? My mother?! If you were my mother you wouldn't have left me in Australia! You wouldn't have started a new life and forgot about me if you were my mom! What kind of mother does that?! " She screamed
" I didn't leave you-"
" You left me with dad! You let him abuse, assult and groom me! YOU NEVER TOOK ME BACK IN!"
" Se-Ri I was young back then, you had to understand."
" No! You need to understand! How do you think it feels to know for the last 10 years of living in hell your own mother started a new family and doesn't want to take you back in!"
" Se-Ri I did I really did! I was just scared that... that."
" I would destroy your life again? Didn't you?"
" Yes- no Se-Ri!"
" Se-Ri!"
Turning around she saw her boyfriend waiting for her in his expensive car, she sighed prying he wasn't going to hurt her.
" I don't want to be your daughter...so forget about me just like you did for the last 16 years. Your really good at that..." She said walking towards him, he put his arm around her neck as he opened the car door for her.
" So Yoon Jang-Mi is your mother?" He asked
" Yeah, can we not talk about it?" She asked
" Fine, we're not going to make a scene here. We'll deal with it when we get home." He said, she nodded quietly she smiled gently moving a strand of her hair behind her ear.