Hate Him, Love Him [Part 2]

•~•~• n o m i n •~•~•

A small shift in the messy covers went noticed by Jeno. He wanted to sleep in more yet for some reason, he opened his eyes a bit just to find a naked body making his way out of the freshly renewed blankets. Jeno smiled and caught him right back into the covers.

The soft gasp from the younger boy made him chuckle as he trapped him with an embrace.

"Where do you think you are going?"

He didn't expect his voice to be this rasp but he couldn't help when it was the first word he spoke after a nice sleep.

The boy noticely resisted and denied his touch. Jeno knew better than that so he tightened the hug and made Jaemin face him without a choice.

"I..I need to get my clothes..we have school..and I might get scolded because I stayed out the whole night.. I need to get back home"

Jeno sighed and closed his eyes, not having a single thought about letting the boy go.

"We can skip school"

"No we can't! I..I mean..I can't. My dad would kill me"

"So you care.."

"Of course I care. If something about me shows up on the news tomorrow, I am a dead fish."

Jeno opened his eyes and confusely looked at the boy who wasn't refusing his hug but obviously trying not to meet his eyes.

"And why is that? I thought you don't like involving with your dad's politics and stuff. I thought you wouldn't..care?"

"You really don't know about me..well, I don't expect that in the first place so that's fine. See, my every move is tracked by a whole bunch of people who hate my dad. If anything, they'll try to get whatever resource they have to bring him down. It's quite scary time to time but I'm taught well to adapt these since I was young..so that is why I have to go."

Jeno withdrew his hands and nodded, showing a sign of agreement. Jaemin wished he would pull him back but it was purely his hopeful expectation. Just sleeping with him for a night seemed like it wasn't a big deal for Jeno. But for Jaemin, it was everything.

He felt the care and attention from the older boy. Even though it was just one night, he was in pure happiness when he was returned those attention.

Shrugging off, he decided to sit up and felt a shocking pain from below. He looked back just in case and spotted Jeno who was watching him struggle with a smirk. Jaemin bit his lip and calmly tried to pick up a white shower robe on the floor from the previous night. He tinted up when he remembered what they have done.

"By the way.." jeno started, elbowing down on the pillow and watching his struggle like a show. "Why do you keep calling me 'hyung' last night?"

Jaemin shoved in the robe and neatly tied around his waist. His fingers started to play with each other, seemingly seeking for an explanation.

"Were you imagining I was someone else? Your crush? He must be a senior student then "

Jeno's chuckle broke his heart. He said it so easily that it severely hurt him. Jaemin already knew the night before wasn't so serious for Jeno but it still broke him when the older boy had to make it that obvious.

He tamed back his emotions and pulled out a hurtful smile that was fixed into a nice one when he turned to Jeno.

"Not really. Anyway, I'm assuming you are not going to class. I'll leave first then."