Moomin's Secret

~•~•~• n o r e n m i n •~•~•~

"Babe?", Jaemin called out in the dark. His eyes conflicted to process any of the details he kept trying to concentrate on. 

Jeno, his roomate for the Japan trip, had recently left the room to visit his favorite hyung's room for some night snacks to munch on. Jaemin was just too tired that he kindly rejected his boyfriend that he would rest for the night.  The footsteps got closer, as Jaemin reached his night table to switch on the lamp.

As he was about to press on the switch, a soft complex of flesh embraced his hand and a warm wet pair of lips collapsed with his. 

Jaemin had to sit up on his stomach now. He wanted to know who the lips belonged to since he was aware it wasn't his boyfriend's at all. 

Jeno's lips were almost always dominating and gave out a sense of fear to Jaemin. The lips he was feeling was totally different. They were soft and weak. A kind of lips Jaemin sometimes wanted from soft side of Jeno.  

"W-wait!" Jaemin pulled away the stranger who was now on his bed, sitting on it as he extended his arms on Jaemin's shoulders.

 "J-jaemin..i-it's m-me!", a trembling voice shook.  

"Renjun? What the hell? What happened to you?", the younger male asked, all of his sleepiness washed away.

His eyes were now wide open from worries and confusion.  Jaemin grabbed the older's shaking body as he took him in his tight embrace. He extended his hands to pressed on the switch again, hoping the room to lit up abit to check on the shivering boy in his hug.  

"Injunnie what's wrong? Are you hurt?", the now ignited face pathetically raised his shaking face to the younger's.

 "I-i've been p-put on d-drug", he uneasily explained.  

"What?", Jaemin quickly checked the boy's face and body. No allegic reactions or unusal phenomenoms showed up except from the extremely shaking body with heated cheeks.  

"Ja-aemin ah! I- i need your help", Renjun raised his arms to grab on Jaemin's neck, pulling him into a kiss again. 

Jaemin did not refuse this time. Not that he did the other time, but he was responding to the soft lips now. He slowly sucked into the thin upper lips as he licked the bottom cottons as well. He grabbed on Renjun's waist and pulled him up while he, himself, laying down on the bed allowing the elder to hover over him. 

The Chinese male elevated his breathes as Jaemin did not miss a beat to suck in to his lips skillfully. 

Must be Jeno's training. The older male thought of the certain black hair, who he imagined looked too hot while kissing Jaemin.

 "Mhmm" , the younger boy moaned as Renjun forced his tongue into his wet mouth.  

"J-junie wait!", Jaemin trapped the older male's hands with his one hand and terminated his motions. He needed to understand the situation before he accepted the guilt he would have on Jeno.  

"Junie.. tell me first", He strictly commanded.  The small boy above him impatiently sighed out loud as he lay his chin on Jaemin's chest.

"I told you.. that I was put on drugs"  

"What kind of drugs? And who put you on them?"

 "I-it's the activator", the boy hid his face on  Jaemin's chest.  

"What? Activator?"  

"It's the kind of pill you can take before... h-having s-sex" , he slowly rose up, "to make you arouse".