Hate Him, Love him (Part 3)

•~•~• n o m i n •~•~•

"My turn to play with you princess. No cumming unless I allow you to. Are we clear?"

The cold tone of his brought chills along Jaemin's spine but all he did was nod.

"Use you words princess"

He embraced Jaemin's waist and slided up the body so that the boy beneath him would be comfortable. He would like to avoid making a discomfort after doubting if Jaemin felt good the first time with him.

He was still shock that the boy gave him his first. He remembered the shy face confessing that it was his first time and convinced Jeno to be a bit more considerate for him. Jeno admitted to himself that Jaemin was extremely cute and hot that night. The same could be said right now. This boy underneath him was so dangerously beautiful that Jeno wanted the boy all to himself.

"Yes, Jeno."

His mouth trembled as he felt the big palms rubbing his body everywhere. Then he kissed down on Jaemin's neck, also leaving hot breaths against the skin.

He whispered softly, "tell me your fantasies. I will fulfill them all"

"Um..J-jen..I.-ah...I don't know..hm.."

Leaving several prints of color on his neck, Jeno still did not want to give up. He wanted to give the younger boy a great time.

The wet kisses lingered down and now they reach Jaemin's chest. His nipple was teased and sensually swirled by Jeno's hot tongue. So his chest rose up, heaved and uncontrolled.

"I am okay..w-with all..urgh! Y-you can do anything..hm..to me.."

Jeno got an idea from what the boy just said. He realized Jaemin was very obedient and easy going when it came to these stuff. He took a wild guess that it was because Jaemin wasn't well-experienced.

Jeno easily kissed down on the lips again, expecting the younger's lips to cherish him back. Then he moved his lips on the boy's soft cheeks, then the sharp jaw and then down the interception of his neck and head. The moan was incredibly pleasing although it was quiet and breathy.

"Then, can I have you in the shower? You would be so delicious "

He clearly saw how the younger boy gulped and blinked a few times. He seemed to be considering it.

"But..won't it be so slippery? What if we hurt ourselves..during it? What if I slip and hurt you?"

Jeno had never been questioned this before. It was his first time getting asked about it. Usually, his partners would immediately agree just to get things heated quick. But here was his fiancé, all worked up in genuine concern with his big doe-like eyes staring back at Jeno.

"Don't worry princess, I will keep you safe"

Jeno said that in a dangerously low tone right below Jaemin's ear. It made him tremble. He still couldn't get over the term "princess" and here Jeno was, making him feel all sort of things.

A kiss was printed on Jaemin's forehead and the younger boy nodded his head "yes".

"I..I will be careful too" Jaemin said while being carried. Jeno did make sure to bring along the box of condoms and a lube bottle which cued all the nervousness out of Jaemin when he saw not just one, two or three but a whole damn box of rubbers.