The Wicked President

AUTHOR POV

After the council President's arrival at the masquerade ball, the council room has been awkward and silence avoiding the recent issues of Jessica Jung stepping down from her position as per Mistress Hyoyeon's order. SooYoung still fulfilling her duties as the Vice President and tried to console Jessica but the latter seems so down and avoiding everyone, she always locked inside her dormitory and never bothered by anyone and it's been a hell of a week at the SM Academy, meanwhile, Mistress Hyoyeon opened an urgent election to fulfill the vacant position that will take place on the 5th. Right now, she's reading the candidates name on her list that has capability to fulfill the duties and she's surprise by the unfamiliar name on the list.

"Who's Miss Tiffany?" Hyoyeon coldly asked makes the council members scared.

"She's the new transfer student and the heiress of the Hwang clan." Hyoyeon's eyes widen and smirk on her seat while her attention was fully caught by none other than Tiffany Hwang.

"Hwang Heiress." Hyoyeon nod a little.

"Do you know her Madam President?" SooYoung asked.

"She's a distant friend of mine when I'm still young and seems like the upcoming election will be exciting than I thought, huh?" Hyoyeon casually said.

"Which house did she belong?" The President asked curiously staring at her council members inside the room working on their tasks.

"She belongs to Athena." One of the member answered in return.

"Too bad I'm from Dionysus." Hyoyeon sighed but she never forget to glare at the member who impolitely answer her questions.

"You can now leave this room and say goodbye to your position Ms. Han!" Hyoyeon angrily shouted at her that makes the poor girl cried in fear.

"Why? I've done anything wrong Miss President?" The girl cried and yells at Hyoyeon's face making the President more angry so SooYoung step in between and held the girl back not to cause more trouble inside the room.

*C'mon, it's no use if you against the President, right? Follow me outside.* SooYoung whisper at the girl and the two went outside the room but Hyoyeon quickly stand from her desk.

"Don't you dare to step outside of the room Miss Choi and dragging that impolite girl without facing her punishment for yelling at my face, you heard me???" Hyoyeon took her gun from her desk drawer and pointed at the two while everyone in the room silence but scared for their own life if they meddle in the worst situation.

"What? What are you trying to do?" SooYoung and the poor girl's eyes widen when they saw Hyoyeon already holding the gun and no one seems to stop her madness of killing someone and covered it up by her family's wealth so that explains why she's immediately send  outside the country because she killed a classmate from the house of Athena.

"Don't you dare testing my patience." Hyoyeon's voice change from a calm person to fearless demon.

"You try to kills us, huh?" Sooyoung's word only triggers the devil inside Hyoyeon so she angrily walks into them still holding her gun but when the President will point directly the gun, suddenly, TaeYeon, Seohyun and Tiffany passed by their room.

"STOP IT JERK!!??" TaeYeon was the brave one who stop Hyoyeon from assaulting SooYoung, she hugged the mad latter tightly while Tiffany and Seohyun take the victims with them away from Hyoyeon.

"HEY!! WHY DON'T YOU HELP ME OUT HERE???" TaeYeon called for help and the council members were in panic but still offers help to stopped their President.

"This might work on her." Tiffany slowly approach the commotions while holding some injections.

"A tranquilizer?"

"WAIT. WHAT. THE. F*CK. ARE. YOU. TRYING. TO. DO. WITH. ME?" Tiffany quickly injected the tranquilizer on Hyoyeon's arm and paralyzed her before the raging person fell asleep and immediately take into the school's infirmary by the council members.

"Seriously? Why are you bringing a tranquilizer with you?" TaeYeon asked her serious girlfriend who became the heroine awhile ago.

"It's for you." TaeYeon frown.

"For me? And for what purpose, huh?" Seohyun also wonders from her mistress purpose.

"So if you do anything stupid I will quickly knock you off." Tiffany nonchalantly said before she continue walked away leaving everyone dumb.

"Seriously???" TaeYeon yell.

"I don't trust you so I'm worried you will cause trouble like you usually does." Tiffany answer but never looked back and continue walking away from them.

"I'm sorry in behalf of my Mistress." Seohyun apologetically bow at TaeYeon before she follows Tiffany behind.

"She's incredible." TaeYeon scoffed before she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Thanks for saving us." SooYoung said after she took the poor girl in the infirmary.

"Nah, we're just passing by and saw you're in trouble." TaeYeon shrugged.

"How's Jessica Jung?" TaeYeon asked since she never saw the girl who kept on bugging her everyday.

"She's been down and depressed from what happen after Hyoyeon got back in the academy." Sooyoung sighed.

"She's a very strong girl and I know she will be fine but I will visit her sometime." TaeYeon playfully wink before she leave SooYoung alone.

"THANK YOU MIDGET!!!" SooYoung scream in surprise before she runaway avoiding TaeYeon's rage.

"WHAT. THE. HELL. IS. SHE. INSULTING. MY. HEIGHT. AGAIN?" TaeYeon glare at SooYoung who quickly runaway from her wrath.

"Seriously SooYoung." TaeYeon sighed.

"Are you coming with me or not, idiot?" Tiffany glare at her girlfriend who made her wait for a long time while Seohyun secretly laughing from the back at their love-hate interactions.

"I'm coming, geez, why are you so irritated today? Do you want me to kiss you?" TaeYeon jokingly said because she loves teasing Tiffany.

"Dare to kiss me or I will quickly burn all your dookong stuffs." Tiffany threatened since she knew about TaeYeon after they started dating.

"Don't you dare Hwang!!!"

"Walk beside me, stupid." Tiffany warns TaeYeon twice with her angry tone of  her voice.

"Okay, I'm coming!!!" TaeYeon has no power to go against her mad girlfriend so she better be whipped on Tiffany while she's being kind to her.

To be continued.