Can We Work It Out?

GROUP PROJECT DAY#1

"Me and Tiffany will be working in a project like seriously? She haven't attended our class not even once because she's privately tutoring in her room so how can we work together?" TaeYeon snorted when the group representative randomly picks her partner for each of the houses project for Chemistry. The school policies implemented that they will keep the relationship between houses harmoniously with love and peace within each students so the project must be randomly pick by each representatives.

"Goodluck buddy." Moonbyul tease her friend whose face turns into a bitter expression because of having trouble again with the Hwang heiress.

"Who's your partner?" TaeYeon asked her closest friend who stares blankly at the different side of the main hall.

"Ah, Solar was so damn pretty." Moonbyul daydream again while watching the girl of her dreams on her own group of friends from Athena.

"Are you thinking about her again?" TaeYeon scoffed.

"She's my Chem partner and we also had chemistry together." Moonbyul said in a dreamy tone while looking back at her shorter friend.

"Hey, who's your partner?" Jessica passed by on them while asking some random students about their partner because she wanted to be pair with TaeYeon as usual but has no idea the representative already picked Tiffany for her crush.

"Hey, where are you going?" SooYoung pulls her partner's uniform collar as she dragged Jessica back into their seat since they started working as chemistry partners like other groups.

"Bully." Jessica scoffed while she let her taller companion dragged her.

"We must work on it immediately if we want to pass the subject." SooYoung lectures her partner who doesn't listen on her and her full attention was on TaeYeon's direction whose searching for Tiffany around.

"K. Fine." Jessica answered back.

---------------

"Ms. Hwang will be summon you in her room today for the chemistry project." Seohyun personally meet TaeYeon to convey her master's message regarding their group project and ask if the latter will be available today so they can start off the project.

"Sure." Seohyun lead the way through the Athena's dormitory and enters one of the secluded and private part of the building where Tiffany mainly stayed and accepting her private tutor as well.

"Ms. Hwang, we're here." Seohyun called from the other side and TaeYeon felt terrified with the ambiance of the place since no students will enter without an access with the Hwang heiress.

"Let her come in." They heard Tiffany says before the door automatically open for TaeYeon to enter inside.

"Aren't you coming with me?" TaeYeon noticed Seohyun didn't follows her behind and the young maid shook her head before the door finally closed by itself leaving her and Tiffany alone.

"So? Shall we start now?" Looking inside the Hwang heiress room it filled with TaeYeon's favorite game consoles and wishing to have once since childhood. They we're surrounded with pink wallpapers and even pink stuffs, Tiffany also have Totoro collections, she even have a huge two-door refrigerator, a small bar for light drinks, bookshelves and even small kitchen, it has a private bathroom either, also has huge plasma TV, her massive bedroom with a carpeted floor.

"Ah, can I ask permission first?" TaeYeon bluntly said.

"Permission for what?" Tiffany asked.