1

Names, Jung Y/n, brother is Jung Hoseok.

Y/n transferred into a new school today, the same one as her brother, hoping to make new friends on the first day, but she was awkward. Staring at the mirror not knowing if she dressed well enough, she sighed hearing a yell from her brother that they should leave now.

Y/n took one final glance at her outfit before grabbing her black bag, swinging it over her shoulders, she headed downstairs and to the car, setting down on the passenger side.

Y/n POV
" Morning... "  I said, rolling my tongue, as my brother greeted back as he drove us to school, I changed the music on his radio as I hummed to the beat. Playing with my phone, trying to kill time.

The car suddenly brakes making me jerk to the front as I didn't wear any seatbelts. I turned to my brother who had a mischievous look on his face.

" Next time, wear your safety belt sis. " He said smirking. " You did that purposely didn't you? " I grumbled getting out of the car. I walked inside school leaving him behind, looking around at the new surrounding, fresh air. I smiled brightly before setting a foot in and went to the locker designated for me on the piece of paper.

Staring at the locker number as I walked down the hallway, " where is it...?" I questioned to myself, deciding to check the school map for help. " I need someone to help me..." I said looking around the fresh new faces, not knowing who to ask.

I saw a male leaning against his locker with ear phones on. I made my way towards him and tapped his shoulders, making his attention avert to me. His gaze was making me a little uncomfortable, I smiled while asking and showed him the paper with my locker number.

" Do you know where this is? " I said, as he nodded in return. Walking away from me, I started following him, he was tall and had quite long hair, seeing tattoos on his fingers and arms, I didn't really care. He suddenly stopped and I bumped onto his back and quickly stepped backwards, seeing my locker number. I bowed thanking him as I opened it and put my bag inside, I shut it and put my combination.

Seeing the male still standing there looking at him. I was confused, I gave him a look as he moved away.

" Weird... " I said softly and went to my first class using the school map. I arrived and walked inside with the books, sitting at the window seat. I arranged my stationery and books, waiting for the teacher's arrival, I felt someone sitting beside me, seeing a girl, I smiled at her and she smiled in return.

" Hey, what's your name?" She asked while I replied with my name. " I'm IU. " She gave me a bright smile, making me smile back. " What a pretty name. " I teased and she chuckled, as the teacher came in.

The teacher gestured me to introduce myself which I gladly nodded. I stood up and went to the front, I bowed 90° and smiled. " Hello everyday, I'm Jung Y/n, please take care of me. " Hearing applause, I went back to my seat and the teacher started taking attendance.

" Park Jimin? " The teacher called, but there was no response. The door suddenly slammed open making me flinch, a male with blonde hair ran in and looked around, smirking at me. He walked towards my direction and IU to move, which she listened, seeing fear in her eyes.

" Park Jimin, late again... " The teacher shakes his head in disapproval. I turned to the male a little mad as I wanted to sit with IU. Already seeing his gaze fixated on me, I looked away and rolled my eyes, seeing his outfit, I could see girls drooling all over him. " Play boy... " I mumbled under my breath, I sighed and just paid attention to class while doing the work assigned to me.

After the bell rang, I took my books and materials and went to IU. " What class do you have now? " I asked while she hummed. " I have Science now, you too? " I nodded smiling.

Jimin's POV

Easy target, I thought as I walked towards her, tapping her shoulders, she looked back and gave me an annoyed look, making me a little speechless.

" Hey baby- " I was cutted off by her words. " F*ck off, if you still want father day. " She said with venom spitting out with every word she said, making me gulp and smirked. " No can do honey..." I said before walking away.

" That was hot... No girl have even disrespected me before..." I smirked chuckling " You caught my eyes new girl, I'll make you mine... "

Y/n POV

I sighed after dealing with Jimin, linking my arms with IU, we went to our next class. Heading inside, I sat at the back with her this time. 

~fast forward till lunch break~

I stretched after dealing with a boring lecture. " Oh finally, I was getting sleepy... " I said making IU laugh at me. I told her I'll meet her at the canteen, but I wanted to go to the school rooftop first. I put all my books in my locker and ran up to the rooftop, opening it, I could feel a cigarette scent, which made me gag. I went to the railing and leaned against it smiling as I enjoyed the scenery.

"Hey..." A deep voice said from behind.