3

Hearing the bright voice, Y/n immediately turned her full attention to the male who called out to her, she went to the male and sat down in front of him, getting out his books and notes, revising it as she repeated important words over and over in her head, trying to memorise it.

" I give up. " Not even a minute later, the female complaint while staring at the paper filled with words, nothing was getting absorbed into her brain.

Hoseok chuckled, seeing his little sister in this state, he shakes his head smirking cockily.

" If you can't memorise this, don't ever think about beating me in the upcoming test~ " he said in an annoying voice, making the other roll her eyes in annoyance, glaring at him.

" But, I usually don't study and I can still beat you in examinations." Y/n teased while giving him a confident smile, making her brother glare at her.

Y/n Pov

Seeing my brother getting annoyed makes me happy, I hummed and continued staring at my notes, feeling bored of it. I saw someone staring at me and smiled at him, making him look away immediately.

It was the male that helped me on the first day, Jeon Jungkook.

I looked away and sighed. " I'm going to go home first. " I said, not wanting to stay in this hell hole any longer. Taking my bag and my notes, carrying it in my arms, I make my way out of school and went back home.

" What an interesting day of school today... Three bad boys? " I mumbled to myself and went inside my house, preparing for bed, after texting IU.

~ Time Skip To The Next Day ~

I looked up at my clock.

" 9AM?! " I yelled out loudly, quickly getting up, putting on casual clothes. I ran downstairs, already seeing Hoseok gone.

" That bastard! " I groaned in frustration, checking the bus timing, it came just in time and I got in, and it was packed with adults, I saw Taehyung at the corner of my eyes standing up. I looked out the window confused, since it wasn't our school stop yet.

A hand suddenly grabbed my wrist and I landed on the seat, I looked at my wrist, and looked at the owner's hand that was holding my wrist. Kim Taehyung.

I widened my eyes, quickly standing up. " You can have the seat, I can stand, you were first here too anyways... " I said, while looking away, not wanting to make eye contact with him. He didn't budge and just stood beside my seat, not letting me leave the seat. I sighed softly and gave up, laying my head back on the head rest.

"Thank you... " I mumbled under my breath and looked out, realising our stop was the next one, I immediately pressed the bell, signalling that I was getting off. I took my bag and got up, the bus was still moving, making me lose my footing as I yelped, as a arm was wrapped around my waist, and pulled me to his hard chest, making me close my eyes in fear of falling face first onto the floor.

The bus stopped, making me look up and at the arm, I moved away instantly. " Sorry... "I bowed to Taehyung, making him give me a boxy smile.

" No problem... " He said quietly, I checked the time and saw that I was already late, I rushed off the bus and ran to class. Thinking that Taehyung wasn't too bad of a person.

I ran to class and slammed the door opened, seeing the teacher glaring at me, IU smiling at me and Jimin smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and bowed to the teacher as a greeting and apology. I went to the seat beside Jimin and sat down, catching my breath as I felt him stare at me.

" Why are you panting, baby?" He said in a flirty tone, making me roll my eyes. I wanted to show a middle finger at him, but refrained myself.

" What a playboy, I hate you... " I said and paid attention to class.

Jimin's Pov

Hearing her words, made my heart ache a little, especially the' I hate you 'part.

I'll change for you Y/n, whatever to get your love and heart... I thought and smiled. While taking glimpse of her.

Y/n Pov

Class soon ended, I walked out and put my bag into the locker and then my books. I sighed not even having time to eat breakfast, plus I forgot my lunchbox, it was Hoseok's fault!

I stomped my way to the cafeteria, and saw him sitting alone. I sat in front of him and with a glare, making him smile brightly.

" How's your morning, dear sister? " He asked innocently, making me gagged.

" First, you didn't wake me up, second, you made me late for school. Third, I forgot to bring my lunch box and it's all because of you. " His expression changed into a hurt one, as he held onto his heart overreacting.

Three boxes appeared on our table.

" Here, take mine! There's kimbap and kimchi. " Jimin said with a huge eye smile while showing me his lunch box.

" No, take mine instead, mine has chicken cutlet with rice and kimchi. " Taehyung said glaring at Jimin and Jungkook.

" No, she will take mine, I have banana milk, egg rolls and fried shrimps. " Jungkook said, eyeing the two of them.

I coughed nervously, not knowing who's to take, as IU smirked seeing this.

" Three boys over one girl? You're lucky Y/n! "

Everyone's attention was now on our table, making me flustered. I looked up at them, they were giving death glares to each other, fighting over who's lunch box is better.

I sighed and snapped my fingers in front of them. " I'll take them all! Stop fighting!" I said taking all of them lunch box and opened them, gulping as they smelled heavenly, I bit his my lips and picked up my chopsticks, taking a bite of everything in each of their lunch boxes.

They were looking at me expectantly, waiting for a reaction. I smiled widely.

" Holy, this tastes amazing! " I complimented and started diving into the food. They all smiled proudly and walked off, making IU opened her mouth in shocked.

" I need to be like you Y/n, how did you even make the three baddest boys in our school fall for your ordinary ass?" I shrugged my shoulders, enjoying the food.

" All I know is that the food tastes awesome... " I mumbled enjoying the food while staring at them.