4

Y/n Pov

" Delicious! " I said contented as I rubbed my tummy, finishing one box of food. I stared at the remaining two and gave it to IU and Hoseok.

" Don't thank me. " I smirked and hummed, seeing IU diving into Jungkook's box of lunch. Her eyes were shining as she took a bite of the food, while Hoseok hummed while enjoying Jimin's box, I had eaten Taehyung's one.

3rd Person Pov

The three boys poked their head out from different parts of the cafeteria.

Jimin and Jungkook gritting their teeth as Y/n didn't eat their lunch boxes. While Taehyung smiled victoriously while making a small dance, singing along.

" She ate mine! Suck it up~ " He teased, making the two males look up at him with fire burning in their eyes, making Taehyung gulped before leaving the scene.

They saw Y/n leaving the area and heading to her locker, making Jimin run to her.

" Hey... Here have some dessert. " Jimin said, extending his hand to give her a box of chocolate.

She accepted it with a small smile. " Thanks? " She said and walked out looking at the box, making Jimin smirked, while eyeing Jungkook.

Jungkook POV

I can do much better, he thought while walking off, just wait for tomorrow.

Y/n Pov

They were acting way too nice, it was suspicious, first food, now treats? I looked around before opening the box that Jimin gave me. My mouth watered, reaching out quickly for a piece and put it in my mouth, enjoying the rich and sweet flavour.

I nodded my head in satisfaction and covered it, putting the rest in my locker before heading for my next class.

I walked in to one of the most boring subjects ever. Math, it was something that I couldn't do well in too. Staring at the board, I couldn't understand anything about what the teacher was talking about. My head was a mess and I couldn't process anything.

~ after a painful hour of Math ~

Finally, school was over, too many things happened today. I sighed loudly and glared at my brother.

" So... Since you didn't drive me to school, drive me home. " I said pulling his arm along, as he I got into his car and he let out a deep sigh, knowing he couldn't win the argument, he just nodded and drove me home.

Forgetting the chocolate in my locker, it was probably melting in there, I looked at the empty vase at the corner of my room.

" I should get some flowers... It looks lonely and sad like that... " I said before, grabbing my purse, filling it with money, I headed to the nearby flower shop and walked in, looking around. I sniffed the flowers one by one, taking in their scent.

" This smells nice... " I mumbled, touching the flower petals gently, " Can I have these Lilies please? " I asked looking at the store owner.

" Bouquet? " I nodded and smiled, going to the counter to pay for it, recieving it in my arms, I went home happily while smiling like a little child.

" She likes lilies? " A voice mumbled while heading into the store and buying them.

I reached home and filled my vase with the lilies and a little bit of water. " Ah this smells amazing... " She sighed contently.

I went to bed after setting my alarm, making since I won't be late like today.

~ time skip to the next day ~

Another day, another morning, another experience. I got up and changed into a outfit appropriate for school, I walked out and saw my brother having breakfast, I saw a bouquet of lilies on the table.

" Who did you buy them for?" I wondered curiously while looking at him.

" They are for you, I found them at the door step this morning... " He said while looking at the card.

" To my dear Y/n, please accept these flowers! "
~J.J.K

" J.J.K? " I asked wondering who they were.

" Any clue on who this is?" I questioned, turning to my brother, seeing him nod.

" Who else could it be other then, Jeon Jungkook? " He replied, making my brain immediately thinking of his face.

I slapped myself across the cheeks and shake my head. " Jungkook? Why would he send me flowers? They are all so weird, jeez, food, chocolates then flowers?

" Maybe they like you? " Hoseok teased while smirking. Making me roll my eyes.

" Bad boys? They probably are just toying me you know. " I sighed and went to eat my breakfast.

" Seriously... Why are they doing these to me? Why is my heart racing just thinking of them? There's something wrong with me... "