Chapter Five

Oh no, Prilla thought. She looked at Tinkerbell worriedly, almost panicking.

"Don't worry, we'll just go to Mother Dove and tell the truth about what had happened, okay?" Tink said trying to make things better.

"And leave them here?" Prilla said and pointed her finger at the two girls, unconscious and laying on the ground.

Tink shrugged, "I mean, well, we can't wake them up now."

"Can we try to wake them up? Maybe sprinkle some pixiedust might help."

"I don't think so, we will waste most of our dust."

"Alright, looks like it's better off to leave them here", Prilla said reluctantly.

Tink and Prilla fluttered in the air back to Pixiehollow and met up with Terence, a pixiedust-talent sparrow man (male fairy).

"Fly with you Tink and Prilla, where've you guys been?" he asked. (A fairy manner.)

"No time to talk, we really need to see Mother Dove, it's urgent" Tink replied sternly.

"We better go, fly with you later!" Prilla called back when they both dashed off.

Finally they reached the hawthorn tree, breathlessly tired and decided they will sit on one of the branches in the tree, close to Mother Dove. Beck, a animal-talent fairy, saw them while she was feeding Mother Dove and asked,"What's happened?"

Mother Dove even looked up, her gaze settling on Tink first. Then she cooed,"Tiiiinnkkkerrrbelllll."

She called her name, rolling the r's as she speaked. "Has something happened?"

Tinkerbell cleared her throat and responded,"Don't be mad when I tell you this but, there's two Clumsies that have arrived here in Neverland. And I'm afraid that they might cause some problems if they came here in Pixiehollow."

"I know, I have felt their presence. But, how did they get here without flying?" Mother Dove asked.

Tink hesitated, her head bowed and wings drooped.

"We blinked to Neverland" Prilla said. "It was kind of Tink's fault and mine too."

Then Tink began to explain everything that happened from the beginning to the end, as Mother Dove listened calmly without being angry.

"Very well then, in this case, I believe that the girls are awaken by now. Yet, Peter Pan will take care of it from now on" Mother Dove said nevertheless.

"But what if Peterpan gets upset again, because the two girls will be leaving him again?" Tink questioned.

"I'm sure he'll be fine" Mother Dove answered. "And first, we all have to prepare before the girls come."

"Right", said Prilla.

"Let's tell everyone too, so they'll prepare" added Beck.

There was alot of work to do every fairy after hearing the news, they were rushing and setting a place for the girls to sleep, which will be held where Jane or Gwendolyn Darling once slept in. Since it has been a long time, the dusting-talent fairies had to dust every dust in the room, making sure not a single speck is left behind.

"I'm curious about this little child who Tink recalls that is 'special'" said Mother Dove.

"I think that this Clumsy probably has the power to communicate with fairies, perhaps," replied Beck.

Then she laid against Mother Dove's soft white feathers and slowly closed her eyes to sleep.